06-29-07, 05:33 PM   #321
123noob
A Frostmaul Preserver

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Ahh the castingbar is driving me crazy -.-... well im not going to stop until i get that castingbar completed as well as that white line going through the minimap coord texture area. Not having WoW anymore is really bothersome lol, this could've been done much much earlier if I were able to test it out myself instead of bothering the users .
06-29-07, 06:09 PM   #322
stec
A Cliff Giant
you could allways create a trial account mate ^^
06-29-07, 06:14 PM   #323
123noob
A Frostmaul Preserver

But then I have to redownload everythign -.- that's like 1-2 days download for me
06-29-07, 06:24 PM   #324
stec
A Cliff Giant
Good point, that sucks ^^
06-29-07, 08:11 PM   #325
Curumtiny
A Flamescale Wyrmkin
Originally Posted by 123noob
But then I have to redownload everythign -.- that's like 1-2 days download for me
Dont you still have your old boxes with the game? you can then go to a website like Wow Wiki Mirror Patch to download the patchs. Should not take you 1 to 2 days download that is as long as you have the disks to install the game.
06-29-07, 10:22 PM   #326
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Noob, if you don't have WoW installed, you don't have to keep guessing on possible adjustments. I can load up your files in Photoshop and do it pretty easily instead.
06-30-07, 01:36 PM   #327
123noob
A Frostmaul Preserver

Ok this one should be fine with the casting bar as well as the minimap . I cut the castingbar off to try to get it from overlapping the cave as much as possible. Please post a SS if you can. If this works, I will leave it as it is now while continuing working on the castingbar to have it connected to the cave.

Thanks.
(Don't mind he zip name, didn't bother changing it but it contains all the textures)
Attached Files
File Type: zip MazzleUIMinimapBorder.zip (106.3 KB, 833 views)
06-30-07, 03:52 PM   #328
stec
A Cliff Giant
Here ya go m8

http://img246.imageshack.us/my.php?i...2495895le5.jpg
07-07-07, 07:03 AM   #329
Curumtiny
A Flamescale Wyrmkin
Did this thread loose the sticky for a reason? I had to search for it to see if there has been any new skins added by people for the new Mazzle!
07-07-07, 09:19 AM   #330
Stromson
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Originally Posted by Curumtiny
Did this thread loose the sticky for a reason? I had to search for it to see if there has been any new skins added by people for the new Mazzle!
The downloads were no longer compatible with the new version, Noob edited the main post to say such. As a result, there is no real point in having this stickied anymore.
07-07-07, 10:46 PM   #331
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

If people have new skins, I'd be happy to sticky a new thread. All the ones in this thread are already incorporated in the Mazzifier, so I unstickied it. The installation procedure would also be different now.
07-07-07, 11:27 PM   #332
123noob
A Frostmaul Preserver

Originally Posted by Mazzlefizz
If people have new skins, I'd be happy to sticky a new thread. All the ones in this thread are already incorporated in the Mazzifier, so I unstickied it. The installation procedure would also be different now.
It would be great if you, Mazzlefizz, be the one to start out a new stickied thread for mazzle skin topic, fresh, with installation guides as first post. This way, it will be more organized and users will just have to upload their downloads along with SS attached.
07-08-07, 11:27 AM   #333
Ringleron
A Warpwood Thunder Caller
Originally Posted by 123noob
It would be great if you, Mazzlefizz, be the one to start out a new stickied thread for mazzle skin topic, fresh, with installation guides as first post. This way, it will be more organized and users will just have to upload their downloads along with SS attached.
Agree with 123noob.

I believe MrBish had a goldish skin in one thread. It would really be nice to make that as an optional skin as well.

Also, is there a dynamic way regular users can add skin options into the Mazzifier without editing the LUA code?
08-16-07, 10:27 PM   #334
alienomega
A Murloc Raider
ok can some 1 please help me i have this mod on my laptop and it is an alpha map like when i go into dead mines the alpha map tells me where the rares r and bosses and chests . stuff like that and im tring to find 1 like that for my desktop so can some 1 please help me find 1.
08-16-07, 11:35 PM   #335
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
That question was off-topic for this thread, but I'll help ya. Copy your Interface/WTF folders from your laptop to your desktop.
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » MazzleExtraSkinsPackage