12-10-09, 01:40 PM   #1
Kreelor
A Firelord

How do I prevent Blizzard's "Quest Objectives" from my UI?

I apologize if I missed the answer to my question elsewhere on the forum(s).

Blizzard's new "Quest Objectives" is on my screen simultaneously with Carbonites'. I can shrink their list, but the word "Objectives" stays on my UI. Also, under "Objectives!" in the ESC/USER INTERFACE list, their is no option to actually turn it off.

Is it recommended by Carbonite users to use only Blizzard's new Quest Objectives feature (and, not use Carbonites and/or Lightheaded)?

Usually, I prefer Lighthead and Doublewide, because of its 'user-added comments' to help me find places that are sometimes very difficult to get to.

Right now, I just want to know how to prevent Blizzard's Objectives from cluttering my display and overwriting Carbonite's info.

12-10-09, 06:42 PM   #2
eqsanctum
The Great Equalizer

Premium Member
Originally Posted by Kreelor View Post
I apologize if I missed the answer to my question elsewhere on the forum(s).

Blizzard's new "Quest Objectives" is on my screen simultaneously with Carbonites'. I can shrink their list, but the word "Objectives" stays on my UI. Also, under "Objectives!" in the ESC/USER INTERFACE list, their is no option to actually turn it off.

Is it recommended by Carbonite users to use only Blizzard's new Quest Objectives feature (and, not use Carbonites and/or Lightheaded)?

Usually, I prefer Lighthead and Doublewide, because of its 'user-added comments' to help me find places that are sometimes very difficult to get to.

Right now, I just want to know how to prevent Blizzard's Objectives from cluttering my display and overwriting Carbonite's info.
Turn off auto tracking in the interface options and then open your quest log and turn off individual quest tracking

12-12-09, 08:32 PM   #3
carboniteaddon
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by eqsanctum View Post
Turn off auto tracking in the interface options and then open your quest log and turn off individual quest tracking
He means turn off tracking of any quests in the Blizzard quest log. Press alt-L to open it.

12-14-09, 12:19 AM   #4
eqsanctum
The Great Equalizer

Premium Member
Originally Posted by carboniteaddon View Post
He means turn off tracking of any quests in the Blizzard quest log. Press alt-L to open it.
oh.. same thing I just took the long way around it

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite Archive » How do I prevent Blizzard's "Quest Objectives" from my UI?