10-20-10, 07:53 PM   #1
kienn
A Murloc Raider
loremaster

Is there anyway to show what quests still need to be completed for any specific zone? I know there is a history area but i need to know which i still need to complete with out traveling to hundreds of quest givers. Just hoping.

10-20-10, 08:13 PM   #2
Chmee
A Molten Giant
The history shows you which quests you've done. The database shows all quests. The ones you've done are marked (history) in the first line of the entry. It does not, as I remember, show which ones do/do not count for loremaster.

10-21-10, 03:52 AM   #3
instant
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
You can filter so the database only shows incomplete quests in the zone you are in.

Course, the database shows holliday and class quests etc that may not be available for your character, so you usually have to go to WoWhead or similar to check.

If you use the wowhead profiler you can upload your char info to the site, and then check quests for every zone in game and find out which you are missing.

10-21-10, 11:50 AM   #4
kienn
A Murloc Raider
I don't know if i am missing it or what but how do you filter the database to show only unfinished quests?

10-21-10, 11:57 AM   #5
Jigain
A Molten Giant

On your quest watch list, press the third of the round buttons. It toggles between dim (off), yellow (show quest givers on map), and blue (show dailies only).

The yellow setting shows all the quest in the viewed zone that you haven't completed. Note that Carbonite doesn't know if you're the right class to take the quest or if you've done the prerequisite quests. But there you have it.

10-21-10, 01:58 PM   #6
carboniteaddon
A Pyroguard Emberseer

You may also need to right click the quest history list and do "Get Completed From Server", since Carbonite only asks one time per character and you may of said no.

It may also be needed if a hang/crash/kill/reboot of game happened, since addons will not have their settings saved like the quests done since log in.

10-21-10, 06:27 PM   #7
kienn
A Murloc Raider
thank you for the info. You guys have been a big help and i can now find all the quests i missed

10-21-10, 06:37 PM   #8
Ither
A Firelord

Does this actually work?

I would LOVE to get Loremaster without having to run all over finding quests.

10-22-10, 02:14 AM   #9
carboniteaddon
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Yep. Carbonite will not draw Quest Giver icons on the map, when all their quests are marked as complete. Getting the data from the server or doing the quest while Carbonite is running marks them complete. You can also right click them and manually mark them too.

The Quest Giver tooltip will show what quests are not marked as complete.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite Archive » loremaster