09-27-05, 09:53 AM   #1
Whisky
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
A simple buff mod

How about a simple buff mod that priests. druids etc can use along with thier other mods that does just one simple thing.

You click on player A and the mod decides the level of buff you cast according to player A.s level vs the buffer having to check the players level and then either have a row of different level buff buttons out or searching thru the spell book.

Dont know if its even possible but it sure would be nice

Of course then the next step heeh is it would do the same with healing spells. what a dream eh!
10-09-05, 10:43 AM   #2
shouryuu
A Chromatic Dragonspawn

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
I'd say bestbuff but I've heard it was dead since last patch... It surely is doable.
10-10-05, 12:21 PM   #3
Niryk
A Deviate Faerie Dragon

Actually, BeneCast is the best one I know of, it's been dead for quite some time I think, but it does still work, and works well... surely an addon that well written can't be that hard to maintain and bring up to latest version... It's only one .lua file (not counting the one .lua for localization strings), and only 105k, perhaps I'll have to learn LUA and take a look at it, but honestly, it works so well, I can't really say I'd add anything to it...

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » A simple buff mod