12-27-06, 05:16 PM   #1
shaunmc
A Kobold Labourer
A few Questions about this

Hi all,
I have been using WoW Ui designer for a while now and it has helped me to understand more about making mods for wow. I have no formal programming knowledge of any sort except some very basic stuff from school but that was a long time ago.
i have looked at various other peoples mods and worked thro some of there code and altered it to see the results etc..and with working thro them logically i have been able to adapt it to what i have wanted to do with WoW Ui designer only simple things tho to start with.
The Problem i am having is with the scrolling message frame i cannot seem to get it to work at all so i think it must be something very fundamental that i am missing..
I have looked at other mods and they all seem to use The FauxScroll frame and they have multi lines in them in the xml as the one in the UI designer seems to just have the frame.
I cannot find how to make the WoW Ui scroll frame work in the same way..I hope someone can point me to a WoWUi specific Tutorial that might help me make sence of them.

WoWInterface » Developer Discussions » General Authoring Discussion » A few Questions about this