09-04-10, 11:19 AM   #1
Joflartt
A Kobold Labourer
Tidyplate with Neon theme

I have a strange situation I just recently Installed Tidy plates. I like the addon a few of my toon doesn't show the level of the mobs or people for that fact . All of the toons are configured the same but I 3 of them doesn't show the levels. Any help would be Much appreciated on how to fix this.. I had to disable Neon them as it was driving me nuts

thank you

Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success. If you love what you are doing, you will be successful.
Albert Schweitzer
09-04-10, 11:31 AM   #2
xtoq
An Aku'mai Servant

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Joflartt View Post
I have a strange situation I just recently Installed Tidy plates. I like the addon a few of my toon doesn't show the level of the mobs or people for that fact . All of the toons are configured the same but I 3 of them doesn't show the levels. Any help would be Much appreciated on how to fix this.. I had to disable Neon them as it was driving me nuts

thank you
Always the first thing you should do when you are having trouble with an addon is to disable ALL other addons but that one and rule out a conflict with another mod. Especially if you have the same profile on all your toons. If it works fine with all mods disabled, then enable them one by one or in small groups - reloading your ui between each - until one of them triggers the problem. Then you are armed with more information and a solution will be more likely.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » Tidyplate with Neon theme