01-25-17, 06:56 PM   #1
Ozrockz
A Murloc Raider
Addon producing debug error?

Hello there, again!

Over the course of these days, I've been experiencing this: http://imgur.com/a/taytL

Would you know which addon could be doing this? (Debug error on chat)

Cheers!
01-25-17, 07:57 PM   #2
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
Search your addon folder for the word "DEBUG".
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

01-25-17, 08:21 PM   #3
Ozrockz
A Murloc Raider
I did that and it shows a folder of TradeSkillMaster, the debug tools from Blizz and some lua's that belong to ElvUI/AddonSkins/Auctionator. ElvUI and addonskins are disabled since I'm using LUI now. Could this means that it's actually triggered by TSM or Auctionator, then?

I'll test it disabling one by one.
01-25-17, 08:33 PM   #4
Ozrockz
A Murloc Raider
Just found out the culprit. It's the "Details" addon, I'll have to unistall it and download it again to see if it got bugged since I've never had any issue with that addon.

Thanks again as always!

Last edited by Ozrockz : 01-26-17 at 03:02 AM.
01-25-17, 08:47 PM   #5
Tosaido
A Fallenroot Satyr

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Download sublime text and drag and drop your Addons folder into sublime text, it will then appear in a window on the left called Folders. Right click the item called Addons and click on Find in Folder... then in the text field that appears type DEBUG: then click then Find button.

if will then display the found results. if you want to open the file that the text was found in, then just double click the text that has a boarder around it. It will then open the file and the line the code is on.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » Addon producing debug error?