01-08-10, 08:48 PM   #1
Eas
A Rage Talon Dragon Guard

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Movign LFG Minimap button

Is there a addon that does this? Minimapbuttonframe didn't move it and nothing else seems to move it.

Problem is, I have the minimap at the bottom of the screen, and the button appears on the bottom of the minimap. So when I mouse over the button, all the windows with data are off the bottom of the screen.

Help please! It's really annoying!

Last edited by Eas : 01-08-10 at 08:52 PM.
01-08-10, 09:20 PM   #2
Dridzt
A Pyroguard Emberseer

FluidFrames can move it (that I use) and I'm sure MoveAnything! will be able to handle it as well.

Maybe some of the minimap addons will work, but I haven't tested.
01-09-10, 03:27 AM   #3
Vilkku
An Aku'mai Servant

Not really an answer to your question, but maybe a solution to your problem:

I know some tooltip mods (including Cirk's Mousetip which I use) lets you set tooltip locations for separate frames, so you might be able to move the tooltip.
09-19-10, 05:00 AM   #4
Agrasus
A Murloc Raider
Originally Posted by Eas View Post
Is there a addon that does this? Minimapbuttonframe didn't move it and nothing else seems to move it.

Problem is, I have the minimap at the bottom of the screen, and the button appears on the bottom of the minimap. So when I mouse over the button, all the windows with data are off the bottom of the screen.

Help please! It's really annoying!
Hey mate.. Im using the addon called MoveAnything! - and in my opinion, its the best addon regarding making your own specific UI.. You can move anything on you screen, and i meen ANYTHING.. Hope it will help you.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » Movign LFG Minimap button