09-11-10, 10:06 AM   #1
stormkeep
Drunken Dorf

Premium Member
Can anyone identify what addon is doing this?

I have a small gold icon in the upper right of my screen that displays a number showing how many buffs are on me. If I hold my mouse over this icon a tooltip pops out that visually show the buff icons and, if I mouse over those, it gives me the tooltip for the buffs.

The problem is, I did NOT install an addon to do this and going through every directory in my addons I don't find one that I don't recognize. It seems to be a stealth feature of some other addon or something. Please help me identify it! I don't like it and want to get rid of it.

Here's a picture of what I'm talking about.
09-11-10, 10:13 AM   #2
d87
A Chromatic Dragonspawn

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
That's buff consolidation icon in blizzard interface. check the interface options to disable it
09-11-10, 10:18 AM   #3
stormkeep
Drunken Dorf

Premium Member
Originally Posted by d87 View Post
That's buff consolidation icon in blizzard interface. check the interface options to disable it
Oh...my....god! It never even occurred to me that it was a blizzard interface feature which I had somehow accidentally enabled. Blizzards's buff frames have not been enabled in my game since the game first came out. I wasn't aware that they added a feature that overrides the addon's ability to hide their frame.

Thanks dude, you are awesome.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » Can anyone identify what addon is doing this?