12-06-09, 02:26 PM   #41
sigg
Featured Artist

Featured
Not yet working on 3.3.

But I think 7.4.0 will be ready for 3.3 patch (with may be two or three days delay)

Sigg
12-06-09, 03:40 PM   #42
Brainn
A Frostmaul Preserver
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
dont get me wrong here - it's "working" with 3.3 (as far as the ptr goes), i just had to comment out some lines in the blizzard-full-disable stuff and replace one other thing where they just changed the name of a function, after doing that it worked like allways.
12-08-09, 07:19 AM   #43
zigmund555
A Cliff Giant
Do you recall what you commented out? 3.3 drops today in the US.

I'm using the latest stable version which I think has disable blizzard option.

I tried the SVN version but couldn't find how to create new frames like with the old package explorer so I had to downgrade. I need my minimap. The window wizard wasn't doing it for me.
12-08-09, 09:55 AM   #44
sigg
Featured Artist

Featured
Arf, I was expecting to have more days....

I am not ready with the new version.

Thinking
12-08-09, 10:02 AM   #45
Dgrimes
A Black Drake

Originally Posted by zigmund555 View Post
Do you recall what you commented out? 3.3 drops today in the US.

I'm using the latest stable version which I think has disable blizzard option.

I tried the SVN version but couldn't find how to create new frames like with the old package explorer so I had to downgrade. I need my minimap. The window wizard wasn't doing it for me.
Right click the "Repository" button on the new main menu bar. That will bring up the explorer.
12-08-09, 10:29 AM   #46
Brainn
A Frostmaul Preserver
if i remember correctly it was FocusFrameDebuff* and TargetofFocus*, just log in and check the error-messages, then comment out all stuff that throws up errors until you get a clean login (all in RDX\Desktop\BlizzardFullDisable.lua)
12-08-09, 10:47 AM   #47
zigmund555
A Cliff Giant
Originally Posted by Dgrimes View Post
Right click the "Repository" button on the new main menu bar. That will bring up the explorer.
Thanks!

Originally Posted by Brainn View Post
if i remember correctly it was FocusFrameDebuff* and TargetofFocus*, just log in and check the error-messages, then comment out all stuff that throws up errors until you get a clean login (all in RDX\Desktop\BlizzardFullDisable.lua)
I'll take a look then tonight, thanks.
12-08-09, 09:39 PM   #48
zigmund555
A Cliff Giant
That worked, but I can't open any frames. :P
12-09-09, 04:31 PM   #49
Brainn
A Frostmaul Preserver
oh btw... im getting more double-timestamps now than with the first introduction of the system. party leader now also gives double-timestamp.
12-09-09, 04:51 PM   #50
sigg
Featured Artist

Featured
It is working fine for me.

I think, you should have a other chat frame addon.
12-10-09, 04:18 PM   #51
Brainn
A Frostmaul Preserver
yes, i had prat running with only the "chat copy" module enabled, did not thin it would mess arround with the addmessage stuff this way :/
without it its working fine, no more double-stamps.

another thing i'd like to have added for the chatframe feature: Disable Text fading
object:SetFading(0)
12-10-09, 06:22 PM   #52
unlimit
Lookin' Good

yes, i had prat running with only the "chat copy" module enabled, did not thin it would mess arround with the addmessage stuff this way :/
without it its working fine, no more double-stamps.

another thing i'd like to have added for the chatframe feature: Disable Text fading
object:SetFading(0)
That'd be great, as well as a /tt modifier, which is "telltarget", sends your target a private message... as well as being able to always log chat and copy from chat. :P

kúdan: im playing pantheon
JRCapablanca: no youre not
** Pantheon has been Banned. **
12-11-09, 07:33 AM   #53
Platykurtic
A Murloc Raider
Another potential feature that's not critical:

It'd be fantastic if the new bar could also receive LDB / Broker add-ons. This way I'd not need to have two bars.
12-11-09, 07:43 AM   #54
Brainn
A Frostmaul Preserver
Originally Posted by Platykurtic View Post
Another potential feature that's not critical:

It'd be fantastic if the new bar could also receive LDB / Broker add-ons. This way I'd not need to have two bars.
that's something i requested a while ago, but after thinking more about it this would be a little bit messy because the free space you have between the bag-bar and the clock varys by a large amount depending on your screen-resolution and your ui-scaling. if you have enough space just create a small artframe and place it over the main-panel, for the user it's not much more work than configuring ldb objects directly in the main-panel
12-11-09, 02:22 PM   #55
sigg
Featured Artist

Featured
The clock is near bags for people in 1024*768.
12-12-09, 11:53 AM   #56
zigmund555
A Cliff Giant
that's something i requested a while ago, but after thinking more about it this would be a little bit messy because the free space you have between the bag-bar and the clock varys by a large amount depending on your screen-resolution and your ui-scaling. if you have enough space just create a small artframe and place it over the main-panel, for the user it's not much more work than configuring ldb objects directly in the main-panel
I tried to do this but I was getting a LDBObject error when trying to add it to an ArtFrame. Do you need to install the libdatabroker library somewhere since it isn't embedded with RDX? Where would I put it?
12-15-09, 04:11 AM   #57
Platykurtic
A Murloc Raider
that's something i requested a while ago, but after thinking more about it this would be a little bit messy because the free space you have between the bag-bar and the clock varys by a large amount depending on your screen-resolution and your ui-scaling.
Actually I'd like to be able hide the MicroMenuBar and the BagBar as an option also for those using other Bar mods. You could attach the showing of these to the 'Hide the Blizzard MainBars' option or even better have a seperate option where the other Blizzard stuff is.

If that could be added, the 7.4 versions would be more or less perfect for me.

Disclaimer: I maintain my own Bar Mod BarKeep (pretty similar to the OpenRDX bars but a bit easier to set-up and uses a lot more Blizzard code).
12-17-09, 03:39 AM   #58
Brainn
A Frostmaul Preserver
and there it is again, the chat-frame positioning bug...
i did not change anything, and suddenly my chat frame keeps reseting its position, but this time its not only on zoning but also on some other events i currently cant track down for sure. one thing im sure whene it happens is on mounting ... i log in, everything is ok, i mount up and the chatframe moves up and to the right
a complete reset of the default chatframes did not help this time

ok... now im completely confused ...
i upgraded from 265 to 267, enabled all disable blizzard options, this did not change anything.
i then disabled chat-frame disabling, moved the chatframe around a bit, then re-enabled disabling chat-frames, now it seems to work again

Last edited by Brainn : 12-17-09 at 03:47 AM.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » OpenRDX » OpenRDX Community » OpenRDX: Community Chat » Big changes in SVN