10-16-10, 11:05 AM   #1
meesterexx
A Murloc Raider
Map detail blurry

I may not have a setting correct, but when I zoom in to get the detail view on the small map (docked mode) it gets blurry. This detail view was very useful for finding trails, paths between rocks etc. Is this is bug? I have attached screenshots of the default and zoomed versions. I get this blurriness regardless of the zone or how far in I try to zoom.
This has occurred in the 04 and 05 betas for patch 4.01. (I did not try betas before 04 beta). All other addons were disabled.

Thanks!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	smallmap.jpg
Views:	517
Size:	83.1 KB
ID:	4958  Click image for larger version

Name:	smallmapdetail.jpg
Views:	534
Size:	44.4 KB
ID:	4959  

Last edited by meesterexx : 10-16-10 at 11:09 AM.

10-16-10, 11:13 AM   #2
DJ Particle
A Wyrmkin Dreamwalker

Originally Posted by meesterexx View Post
I may not have a setting correct, but when I zoom in to get the detail view on the small map (docked mode) it gets blurry. This detail view was very useful for finding trails, paths between rocks etc. Is this is bug? I have attached screenshots of the default and zoomed versions. I get this blurriness regardless of the zone or how far in I try to zoom.
This has occurred in the 04 and 05 betas for patch 4.01. (I did not try betas before 04 beta). All other addons were disabled.

Thanks!
According to the devs, It's a known issue, basically not all the map graphics have been loaded yet. It's easy to fix but it takes a lot of time copy/pasting. The feature will come back

10-16-10, 12:30 PM   #3
meesterexx
A Murloc Raider
Ok, nice to know it is coming back and I'm happy to wait for devs to fix. Thanks for the quick reply.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite Archive » Map detail blurry