12-19-10, 09:11 PM   #1
whisardswife
A Defias Bandit
Using the Guide option on the map

When I use the Guide option on the map it keeps directing me to Outland - for EVERYTHING... I'm standing in the Inn in SW and click on Barber... it points me to the one in Outland. I'm standing in Darnassas and click on druid trainer... it points me to the one in Outland.... is there some option that I have missed or somehow designated it to only point to things in Outland instead of the nearest to me?

Also it isnt showing where all my quests are. Before it would have the colored dot along with colored shaded areas for ALL quests when I clicked on follow all quests... now it only shows the one that I have chosen in the side bar to track...

This was such a cool addon before Cata and without it I feel like I'm flying blind lol - I guess I got spoiled!

12-20-10, 07:00 PM   #2
Chmee
A Molten Giant
Do you have version 4.032 (which is the latest)?

12-21-10, 02:06 AM   #3
carboniteaddon
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Most Guide locations for Kalimdor and EK were deleted for Cataclysm, since a large amount of them moved. Flight Masters, Auctioneers, Bankers and Travel locations are other only ones currently in the Guide for K and EK, so tracking a trainer for instance, will point to whatever remaining ones it can find. Haavok will add the missing data as he has the time.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite Archive » Using the Guide option on the map