05-05-09, 03:22 PM   #1
Gümby
A Fallenroot Satyr
Bag addons

I need a bag addon for my lock that i can set it to put my soul shards right in one specific bag, anything?
05-05-09, 03:28 PM   #2
mister shady
A Defias Bandit
Find a tailor to make you a shard bag. IMHO, as a lock player, it makes no sense to have an add-on that does this. What I'd like to see is an add-on that deletes shards out of my inventory after I hit x amount.
05-05-09, 03:31 PM   #3
Gümby
A Fallenroot Satyr
I don't have the funds for a shardbag right now, this is only temporary. he's only 63 anyway
05-06-09, 05:22 AM   #4
voodoodad
Large, Friendly Letters!

Originally Posted by Gümby View Post
I don't have the funds for a shardbag right now, this is only temporary. he's only 63 anyway
My lock is only level 21 and I already have a shard bag. Well, yeah, it was made by my girlfriend, but that's beside the point.

~ no need to make the message completely obnoxious - Cairenn
05-06-09, 05:31 AM   #5
Miralen
A Rage Talon Dragon Guard

well since oyu are looking for an addon to do this there are a number of bag addons that are just awesome to have for more than just your lock. ArkInventory and Baggins are the two that come to mind. The easiest of the two to configure would be ArkInventory but I prefer Baggins as it will show your 20 soul shards as one icon for instance which means when my bag is open it doesn't take up a huge portion of my screen. ArkInventory is handy because you can look at your alts bags as well as it has an option to add to an items tooltip of how many of that item you have on you, your bank and on your alts.

Anyways I would recommend ArkInventory if you want something fairly easy to set up and if you aren't very addon savvy and Baggins if you want to have your bag take up as less room as possible while open and don't mind diving into the options which can sometimes be a little hectic. Hope this helps!

- Winston Churchill
05-06-09, 06:45 AM   #6
LadySilverwolf
Premium Member

Premium Member
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
NeatFreak Suggestion

There is also NeatFreak if you are looking to have your bags in a certain way for everything you carry.
05-05-09, 03:45 PM   #7
Slakah
A Molten Giant

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by mister shady View Post
Find a tailor to make you a shard bag. IMHO, as a lock player, it makes no sense to have an add-on that does this. What I'd like to see is an add-on that deletes shards out of my inventory after I hit x amount.
take a look at http://www.wowinterface.com/download...ards.html#info

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » Bag addons