03-29-06, 02:35 AM   #1
Crispix
A Cyclonian

Question So.. How bad did 1.10 kill your UI?

Suprisingly, my UI wasn't TOO butchered...

I need to move my xp bar over a smidge, that's done via GBars (which still works! ).

But how about you.. how badly did 1.10 kill your ui?

The one user I'm most worried about is Mazz, with all the work they're putting into that absolutely fantastic UI of their's.. I'll be suprisingly sad ( ) if it dies.

Click my signature to see my current character!
Current Server: Lightning Hoof (PVP RP) Current UI: Mazzlefizz
03-29-06, 04:22 AM   #2
Dsurions
A Murloc Raider
So far I have noticed listfix, afkalert, healix, combatsound, !chat, and durability (titan).

Some are saying blocked from a action only, or item bonuses and dura. work sometimes then stop working >< I'm glad !chat was updated though, but overall it's not to bad yet then again I just started looking at alot of stuff. I lost settings for alot of mods also and sct i had to totally reinstall. Also i can't speak for mazzel, but the only way that UI will die is if she decides to stop and not post it which is her choice, the changes to game really aren't that bad I think previous patches where way worse shes pretty smart I'm sure she can handle it np.

I'll add any here as i go through it to maybe help some people or just show whats going wrong for me anyways, any answers anyone has would be more then welcome also^^

ABinfo- The count numbers aren't showing up on my spells/food (how many times I can cast it etc. with the mana i have.) I'm using discord action bars also not sure if thats why.

Benecast- Not working at all >< no buttons even menu is missing buttons.

Item Bonuses (titan)- seems to work now after the latest titan coming out yet Dura. still isn't working.

Super Inspect- When checking item bonus. in the inspect window nothing happens.

Last edited by Dsurions : 03-29-06 at 09:00 AM.
03-29-06, 04:38 AM   #3
NoMercy
A Kobold Labourer
I havent downloaded many interface mods yet but i only just got the 1.10 patch today and my scrolling_text mod and CT_Raid_Assist don't seem to be working
03-29-06, 05:01 AM   #4
Ardsagart
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Originally Posted by NoMercy
I havent downloaded many interface mods yet but i only just got the 1.10 patch today and my scrolling_text mod and CT_Raid_Assist don't seem to be working
Are you referring to the 1.10 released versions ? Or the ones you already had installed from 1.9 ?

Both of the mods you refer to have been updated for 1.10 already, I haven't had a problem with them so far today.
03-29-06, 05:08 AM   #5
zex210
A Murloc Raider
mine wasnt too bad. just some simple updates to get it all working again. I am kinda pissed however, that my extendedquest log ui is f'd, due to the fact it used the frame.xml. I guess ill just have to find somethin else now. If anyone knows of something like it please let me know.
03-29-06, 06:14 AM   #6
Eudoxia
A Kobold Labourer
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Unhappy

I have nothing Nothing nothing nothing , and i just realzied i am a mod addict.

WoWInterface » General Discussion » Chit-Chat » So.. How bad did 1.10 kill your UI?