10-20-07, 12:00 PM   #1
Fugainai
An Aku'mai Servant

XLoot Problem

I tried searching the forums, but get way too many results to try and sift through.

Just recently, my XLoot frame has gone weird on me. Every time I loot something, the Xloot frame is about half the width of my screen, as seen in the pic below. (Would've done a thumbnail but I don't know how)

I've updated XLoot using WAU and manually and I've tried Mazzifying to no avail. Anyone else having a similar issue?
10-20-07, 12:57 PM   #2
existe
A Deviate Faerie Dragon

I thought I remember seeing the fix for this as going in your WTF folder and under your character there should be a layout-cache.txt file. Find the reference to xloot and remove it and save it.
10-20-07, 03:52 PM   #3
Fugainai
An Aku'mai Servant

Thank you for your wonderful memory! Removing the XLoot info from my layout-cache worked. A few other things went a wry but a Mazzlegasm cured that. Thanks!
10-27-07, 10:30 PM   #4
Kudane
Co-Founder

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
I didn't have anything in layout-cache.txt -- however removing the .LUA and .LUA.BAK files from my saved variables folder and rebuilding those seems to have corrected it as well.
10-28-07, 01:27 AM   #5
Xuerian
A Fallenroot Satyr

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
As it was a simple fix, Mazzle may have already fixed this in MazzleUI, but the problem should be fixed now officially.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » XLoot Problem