06-30-07, 02:12 PM   #1
Zamian
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Error... Any assistance pls?

[2007/06/30 16:05:02-142-x533]: AceLocale-2.2-39855 (Ace2):224: attempt to call method 'GetReverseTranslation' (a nil value)

---

I'm assuming I need to update my Ace core or one of my Ace addons...

Also when I relog back in I get a message saying one of my Addons is brocken and Bugcsack shuts down to prevent being overloaded.. I updated Xloot and then this is the only error I seem to get.. But Yet if I reload my UI... Things get Really screwy.. Buttons change keybindings change and Unit frames get all messed up.

So I refrain from Reloading UI cause it Works.. which is odd considering it says an addon is brocken.. Anyway.. My concern right now is how to fix the above error.
06-30-07, 02:25 PM   #2
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
You need to update your addons if you haven't already. There are multiple threads here telling you how to.
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

06-30-07, 02:28 PM   #3
Zamian
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
yes yes I know I need to update my addos and I Know how to.. my original question was kinda round about and wasnt direct. Hehe

Which addon to update.

Anyways after a lil searching I updated Ace from a Google search. I am now needing to update Tourist and Babble.

THe Ace update did get my Bugsack Under control though ;o

** Update **The culprit seems to be with my Cartographer as both Babble and Tourist are associated with it.. I did download the newest version so Im a lil perplexed.. Ima try to narrow this lil bug down hehe.

Last edited by Zamian : 06-30-07 at 02:35 PM.
06-30-07, 02:41 PM   #4
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
Originally Posted by Zamian
yes yes I know I need to update my addos and I Know how to..
With all due respect.... I'm not sure you do know. Otherwise you wouldn't have had to Google Ace2 and you would be error free now. You need to update all of your "Ace" addons (and there are other non-Ace ones that could use an update) and the easiest way is through using the WAU program.
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

06-30-07, 02:45 PM   #5
Zamian
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Yesh I downloaded the WAU although Im a lil reluctant to use it.. I Prefer to do it manually.

Thank your for your help and patience. I appreciate your replying and trying to help.

I could not however get the WAU to connect.. probably because of my firewall .. nervous about keyloggers and the like.. (paranoia)

Anyways... I went to Wowwiki and Downloaded the Cartogrpaher and Babble... Which is part of the Ace addons you were mentioning..

Those addons were of a Newe version than on WoW interface and All of my Errors are gone now.

Again thanks for your help and mebbe Ill be a lil more trusting in the WAU ^.^

*** Thank You Thank You Seerah ***

Last edited by Zamian : 06-30-07 at 02:52 PM.
06-30-07, 07:38 PM   #6
airdragon
A Flamescale Wyrmkin
For the record all the mods you get from WAU you can get at http://files.wowace.com . You can pick and choose them to download as needed. For the 'paranoid' mod users out there
06-30-07, 10:18 PM   #7
Ringleron
A Warpwood Thunder Caller
Originally Posted by Zamian
I could not however get the WAU to connect.. probably because of my firewall .. nervous about keyloggers and the like.. (paranoia)
http://www.wowinterface.com/forums/s...ad.php?t=10659

I too was reluctant to run this EXE file at first. Since they have the code available as well as the compiled EXE, I figured I could trust the application.

Nevertheless, if you want to MANUALLY update your addons more power to you. I would suggest update EVERY SINGLE one of the addons found in the MazzleUI 1.01.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Error... Any assistance pls?