Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
03-11-09, 09:12 AM   #1
Moonpool
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Talking Improving raid frames (Grid Style)

What i like about Grid is the little "lights" that let me know what is on which toon, so I know at a glance who has my rejuv, lb, etc and who has someone else's and can gauge at a glance where my next heal is best thrown. That is the strength of Grid for me and I can't see myself replacing that functionality with something regardless of its click casting ability or whatever, that doesn't have that visual cue available to me - it is just the most efficient way for me to heal. Again, personal taste and built up "used to it" on my part that has nothing to do with nui and its layouts and your choices for it. Changing "muscle memory" and reflex thinking is NOT easy for me lol and I don't have the time to really retrain myself - four kids and spring = wayyyy too much time on the sports field.

Is the change to dual specs gonna give you a major headache? If so, I'll probably wait to overhaul my entire thing until you get it settled too.

Last edited by Moonpool : 03-11-09 at 09:15 AM.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » nUI, MozzFullWorldMap and PartySpotter » Support » nUI: Suggestion Box » Improving raid frames (Grid Style)