10-20-10, 06:14 PM   #1
S@thi
A Theradrim Guardian

Question [Bug] Loremaster lowbie quests

Goodevening,

I'm finally finishing up my loremaster 50 quests left!
However, i've been encountering an issue with handing in lowbie quests.
Everytime I have to hand one in the following error window pops.

Message: ...terface\AddOns\DataStore_Quests\DataStore_Quests.lua:393: bad argument #1 to 'bOr' (number expected, got boolean)
Time: 10/21/10 02:12:45
Count: 1
Stack: [C]: ?
...terface\AddOns\DataStore_Quests\DataStore_Quests.lua:393: in function <...terface\AddOns\DataStore_Quests\DataStore_Quests.lua:383>

Locals: (*temporary) = true
(*temporary) = 33554432
(*temporary) = "number expected, got boolean"
I'm not sure if this is either carbonite or another addon but any help would be appreciated.
Since i'm using addon control panel I manually turn of the Quest datastore as a workaround.

10-20-10, 06:31 PM   #2
Ray's Addicted
A Murloc Raider
From what I can tell, that subfolder is not associated with the Carbonite add-on. I think another add-on you are using is the culprit here.

The add-on associated with this folder is called DataStore. Similar bugs have been reported on it about players not being able to finish quests and a similar, if not identical error being displayed. Might wanna go over to the curse website and see if they have updated the add-on yet.

Last edited by Ray's Addicted : 10-20-10 at 06:35 PM. Reason: further reseach into OP issue

10-20-10, 06:43 PM   #3
Dorchan
A Deviate Faerie Dragon

Datastore is a module in Altoholic. There was a recent update if you haven't updated it.

10-20-10, 06:52 PM   #4
S@thi
A Theradrim Guardian

Thank you!
I'll delete altoholic and reinstall it then.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite Archive » [Bug] Loremaster lowbie quests