03-15-16, 03:43 PM   #1
lancezen
A Murloc Raider
Exclamation Maps not working at all!

Since 3/14/2016, my mini-map is the default Blizzard mini-map instead of Carbonite, and when I use the "M" key, NO map comes up. If I disable Carbonite, I do have the normal maps.

HELP PLEASE! I love the Carbonite maps!

My apologies for the lack of details. I update my addons through the Curse client and it says I have the latest... I am running Carbonite V 4.012 and Carbonite Maps V 6.2.0.

I did as requested below... I turned off ALL addons except curse and the issue is still there. I am unable to pull up ANY map and the minimap appears to be the Blizzard default minimap. I have to disable Carbonite to see any world map.

Last edited by lancezen : 03-20-16 at 12:23 PM. Reason: Provide more details.
03-15-16, 07:02 PM   #2
jeffy162
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
What version of Carbonite are you using? You didn't put that in your post and it will help us help you.

EDIT: Well, I guess it really doesn't matter. Try this: Open Carbonite's options and on the "Maps" page make sure the "Map Options" tab is open. Next, put a check mark in the box for the "Take Map Function Control" option. Doing that might fix your problem. / EDIT

EDIT 2: DOH!! Forgot about that one. It sure could be another addon interfering with Carbonite./ EDIT 2

Carbonite <----- GitHub main module (Maps ONLY) download link. The other modules are also available on GitHub.
Carbonite-CLASSIC<----- GitHub link to Carbonite Classic. Thanks to ircdirk for this!

Last edited by jeffy162 : 03-17-16 at 12:22 PM.
03-17-16, 01:55 AM   #3
ircdirk
A Molten Giant

This might be problem between Addons. May be some incompatibility. Try disabling all addons exept Carbonite and tell us if it works good.
04-10-16, 09:48 AM   #4
lancezen
A Murloc Raider
Unhappy Still Need Help!

I've disabled all addons except for Carbonite 4.012 (with not Carbonite extensions). My world map will not display with any key combination. ANY help will be greatly appreciated.
04-10-16, 10:12 AM   #5
jeffy162
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Your Carbonite is WAY out-of-date. The latest (public version) is 6.2. Update your Carbonite, and you should be good-to-go.

By-the-way, download Carbonite from either WoWInterface.com or Curse.com ONLY. Carbonite is now modular, so, do a search on whichever site you choose to download from. That should give you all the modules, then you can download and install as many or as few as you would like. BE AWARE! Carbonite Maps MUST BE INSTALLED for Carbonite to work. It is, after all, the main module.

Carbonite <----- GitHub main module (Maps ONLY) download link. The other modules are also available on GitHub.
Carbonite-CLASSIC<----- GitHub link to Carbonite Classic. Thanks to ircdirk for this!

Last edited by jeffy162 : 04-10-16 at 10:22 AM.
04-10-16, 11:35 AM   #6
lancezen
A Murloc Raider
Using Curse Client to download

I only download using Curse Client. This is odd however. It says the latest version of Carbonite is 4.012 but was last updated 4/7/2016. The Carbonite Maps says it's version 6.2.0 and has never been updated since installed on 6/23/2015!

Last edited by lancezen : 04-10-16 at 11:37 AM.
04-10-16, 11:38 PM   #7
ircdirk
A Molten Giant

There is no "Carbonite" addon now. "Carbonite Maps" = "Carbonite". "Carbonite Maps" is the main addon which replaces old "Carbonite" 4.012.

I have Curse Client and i dont see "Carbonite 4.012" so u have to have an old version installed. Remove "Carbonite 4.012" and install "Carbonite Maps 6.2.0". Other are modules and are optionall but i recomend downloading "Carbonite Quests 6.2.0".

Last edited by ircdirk : 04-10-16 at 11:43 PM.
04-11-16, 10:10 AM   #8
nelegalno2
A Flamescale Wyrmkin
Originally Posted by lancezen View Post
I only download using Curse Client. This is odd however. It says the latest version of Carbonite is 4.012 but was last updated 4/7/2016. The Carbonite Maps says it's version 6.2.0 and has never been updated since installed on 6/23/2015!
There is definitely something wrong with you're Curse client, I'd suggest installing the latest version from the site. Here is a list of the available Carbonite addon modules from there site: http://mods.curse.com/search?game-sl...nite#t1:addons
04-15-16, 09:35 AM   #9
lancezen
A Murloc Raider
Talking Resolved

I'm not sure how the problem occurred, but removing all Carbonite addons and putting the current ones in worked. Thanks for the help!

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite: Maps (Main AddOn) » Maps not working at all!