05-08-12, 10:25 PM   #1
mankeluvsit
An Onyxian Warder

Fujiui

anyone still have a backup of it? Treelet took it down awhile back cant get ahold of him/her.

here is a link i found but it says its blocked. http://download.mmosite.com/addondown.php?id=2378
10-31-18, 07:23 PM   #2
mankeluvsit
An Onyxian Warder

Bump up my post

Or ninui?
10-31-18, 07:46 PM   #3
semlar
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
An addon compilation this old would not be compatible with the current version of the game, it would need to be recreated.

You could probably get a similar look fairly easily from elvUI.
10-31-18, 10:00 PM   #4
mankeluvsit
An Onyxian Warder

Originally Posted by semlar View Post
An addon compilation this old would not be compatible with the current version of the game, it would need to be recreated.

You could probably get a similar look fairly easily from elvUI.
Obviously, and I'm not asking for a current up to date. I'm asking for a backup
11-01-18, 02:15 PM   #5
Xrystal
nUI Maintainer

Premium Member
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Good luck on the backup front but I doubt anyone, even the original developer, would still have an addon that old, if they had abandoned it back then, especially if no one had it 6 years ago.

Unfortunately not knowing what the UI looked like we cannot even offer an alternative. Neither of those addons you mention have images online when searching for them, so that doesn't help either.

If you were aiming to upkeep it, which I assume is the reason why you are asking for a 6+ year old addon, I would suggest you take a look at the UI collections currently available and see which works for your playstyle.

If you were aiming to use it as a guide to make your own UI with a similar design, then any of the newer UIs will assist programmatically, with your memories helping to fill in the functionality side of things.

Some or all of it may need to be rewritten anyway as 4+ expansion api changes have occurred since your initial post was made, which will undoubtedly kill the addon. Which is what was initially pointed out to you.

And even if it was for prepation for Classic WoW the API is likely to be the same as what we have now anyway with some expansion specific elements ignored. If this was indeed the case, you may have to wait until it at least hits alpha or gets documented confirmation of the API being used.

Last edited by Xrystal : 11-01-18 at 02:19 PM.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » UI Screenshots, Feedback and Design Discussion » Fujiui