01-04-13, 03:54 PM   #1
northsider
An Aku'mai Servant
little help and RSA question

so I have RSA and every time its supposed to give an announcment when im in a raid i get, in the chat box saying 'not in a raid group' how do you fix this and get it to announce again... also... i have a problem what is the box I have circled that shows the target and who all is targeting it... when in a raid its HUGE and i cant see anythign past it to click on other mobs, and/or people in my party.. any help on how to get rid of that would be greatly appericated. Im using spartan UI and all addons are updated via curse client.
thanks
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	what is this and.jpg
Views:	334
Size:	372.1 KB
ID:	7474  
01-04-13, 08:12 PM   #2
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
For your second problem, that's the tooltip. Currently, you have an addon achoring it to your mouse. You need to change that in the addon's settings or disable the addon.
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

01-04-13, 11:23 PM   #3
Phanx
Cat.

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
It may not be anchored to the mouse; it may just be anchored in the middle of the screen. I think TipTac's default anchor position is there, likely on purpose so that people remember to move it where they want it after installing TipTac.

For your other problem, I have no idea what "RSA" is, and searching for addons on this site with "RSA" in their name does not come up with anything. You should probably post the full name of the addon (not an abbreviation) and, ideally, a link to its download page. Based on your description of the problem, my guess would be that the addon hasn't been updated in years and is simply not compatible with current versions of WoW, but without seeing the addon I really can't say anything for sure.
01-04-13, 11:56 PM   #4
Dridzt
A Pyroguard Emberseer

RSA probably refers to Raeli's Spell Announcer.

Without having looked at it, it might not be updated for the removal of BATTLEGROUND, addition of INSTANCE_CHAT in 5.1 or even further back the changes to group api, events in 5.0.x.
01-05-13, 02:04 AM   #5
Moxie
A Cobalt Mageweaver

There's a temporary fix the RSA issue here:

http://wow.curseforge.com/addons/rsa...in-raid-party/

"The truth is like sunlight: people used to think it was good for you."

Last edited by Moxie : 01-05-13 at 02:10 AM.
01-05-13, 04:19 AM   #6
northsider
An Aku'mai Servant
Originally Posted by northsider View Post
so I have RSA and every time its supposed to give an announcment when im in a raid i get, in the chat box saying 'not in a raid group' how do you fix this and get it to announce again... also... i have a problem what is the box I have circled that shows the target and who all is targeting it... when in a raid its HUGE and i cant see anythign past it to click on other mobs, and/or people in my party.. any help on how to get rid of that would be greatly appericated. Im using spartan UI and all addons are updated via curse client.
thanks
great thank you guys for your time and help

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » little help and RSA question