11-27-15, 08:01 PM   #1
Ezabel
A Kobold Labourer
Masterloot with EPGP Lootmaster

Hi, I'm having some issues with RealUI and EPGP Lootmaster working together.

Currently, I am the masterlooter for my guild, using EPGP. I recently switched to using RealUI, and am loving it so far, but I am having one issue which I will try my best to describe.

When assigning loot via the EPGP window, I am able to hand out loot, but the function that allows EPGP to modify the officer note for GP values seems to break when using RealUI. Bugger give me the following error:
Code:
3x ...nterface\epgp_lootmaster_ml\lootmaster_ml.lua:2242: Usage: GetLootSlotInfo(slot)
[C]:: in function 'GetLootSlotInfo'
...nterface\epgp_lootmaster_ml\lootmaster_ml.lua:2242: in function '?'
...nit\libs\CallbackHandler-1.0\CallbackHandler-1.0-6.lua:147: in function <...nit\libs\CallbackHandler-1.0\CallbackHandler-1.0.lua:147>
[string "safecall Dispatcher[1]"]:4: in function <[string "safecall Dispatcher[1]"]:4>
[C]:: ?
[string "safecall Dispatcher[1]"]:13: in function '?'
...nit\libs\CallbackHandler-1.0\CallbackHandler-1.0-6.lua:92: in function 'Fire'
...\DataStore\libs\AceEvent-3.0\AceEvent-3.0-3.lua:120: in function <...\DataStore\libs\AceEvent-3.0\AceEvent-3.0.lua:119>
When I disable RealUI, it works fine, so I can only assume that something is happening in the interaction between the two. I have disabled the Loot skinning section in RealUI in hopes that it was something there causing the issue, but no luck on that.

So, to recap:
EPGP can be used to distribute loot fine, but whatever EPGP does to modify officer notes and send a chat message based on those modifications is failing with RealUI enabled.

Sorry, it's proabably a poor explaination, but it's the best I can do. Any help is appreciated, I am enjoying RealUI and don't want to have to switch
12-02-15, 09:51 AM   #2
Gethe
RealUI Developer

Premium Member
Featured
Have you tried with just RealUI + EPGP?

02-10-16, 05:53 PM   #3
malifik
A Murloc Raider
I can confirm I'm having the same problem. Just started doing lootmaster for my guild and am having the same problem. I have just tested this moment with only "nibRealUI" and the EPGP mods enabled and problem still exists. I can enable any number of other adds but as long as I have "nibRealUI" turned off distributing loot with EPGP works fine and the Officer's note is modified.
02-11-16, 12:19 PM   #4
Gethe
RealUI Developer

Premium Member
Featured
Are you getting any errors when looting an item?

02-11-16, 04:48 PM   #5
malifik
A Murloc Raider
No, Bugger does not grab any errors, unfortunately, unlike what Ezabel originally reported. What I can echo, though, is that loot is distributed fine. What fails, or simply does not happen, is the edit EPGP makes to the Officer notes of the people that receive loot.

To summarize: I am having the same exact problem Ezabel originally reported, and can confirm it happens with only RealUI enabled, however I do not get a LUA error.
02-14-16, 12:50 PM   #6
pelf
Sentient Plasmoid

Premium Member
Looks like it's probably this line in epgp_lootmaster_ml:
Code:
local _, lootName, lootQuantity, rarity = GetLootSlotInfo(LootFrame.selectedSlot);
From the error message, it sounds like nil is being passed to GetLootSlotInfo. I don't know anything about RealUI, but if it has a loot frame replacement, maybe that property isn't getting populated properly?
02-15-16, 06:58 PM   #7
Gethe
RealUI Developer

Premium Member
Featured
I looked into the error when the OP originally made the post, but was unable to replicate it. That, plus malifik saying that he didn't get an error tells me that it was not likely the cause of the bug.

This is actually somewhat concerning because RealUI doesn't actually interact with the guild note system at all, aside from showing them on the InfoLine guild list.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » RealUI » Masterloot with EPGP Lootmaster