06-27-07, 03:42 PM   #1
Tasmaniandevil
A Defias Bandit
Cartographer question

I have been doing some research trying to find some documentation on this addon and have searched the boards here. Not yet found an answer to my question. If someone can point me to some instructions that would be great.

I have a character that was an enchanter and Jewelcrafter. I dropped enchanting in favor of mining. Since I made the switch, Cartographer has not started recording the ore nodes as I mine them. I have enabled the mining option in Cartographer and relogged and still am not seeing Cart record the ore nodes.

Is Cart supposed to automatically detect when I switch professions or is there something I have to do to force the switch?
06-28-07, 08:59 AM   #2
Tasmaniandevil
A Defias Bandit
Wouldn't that remove any previously saved data from other char's?

I'll give it a try tonight by moving the fileto another location, thus saving the file.
06-28-07, 09:07 AM   #3
PathMaster
A Chromatic Dragonspawn

Make sure the addon is enabled in the addon list on the Toon select screen. Make sure it is turned on in the Cart. options as well. If that still fails, the mining saved variables should work.
06-28-07, 03:58 PM   #4
airdragon
A Flamescale Wyrmkin
In deucecommander or in the cartographer map itself you need to make sure that one of the option under the dropdown is selected. The option is under tradeskills. From there its pretty self evident.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Cartographer question