09-12-05, 02:32 PM   #1
holyword4446
A Murloc Raider
MasterHealer Not Healer-ing Masterfully

I installed MasterHealer, and tried to run it.

When I use the /mh fast_heal command, it says:

"Casting Regrowth (Rank X) on <Target>", but does not actually cast the spell. I double-checked, thinking I might have had the wrong object targeted.

So I got into combat, got my health down below half, targeted *myself*, and the used /mh slow_heal.

It displayed "Casting Healing Touch (Rank X) on <target>" but did not cast the spell. I tried fast heal again, with the same results.

I then formed a party, and tried both the /mh fast_raid_heal and /mh slow_raid_heal. Both produced a strange error message. (I forgot to write it down, I'll post when I get back to my computer. I'm actually posting this from work).

Thinking maybe the problem was trying to use the group commands in a party, we formed a full 40 man raid (I love having guildies to help out with strange things like this). Trying the heal commands in a raid resulted in the same error message.

I tried uninstalling the MasterHealer addon, downloading it again, and reinstalling from the new download with the same results.

I assume it was something I was doing wrong, but I don't know what I could have done to cause this, or what I could do to fix it. Any ideas?

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » MasterHealer Not Healer-ing Masterfully