10-03-05, 11:57 PM   #1
Trigun99
A Murloc Raider
Unhappy CT Mod or any mod help...

Hey there, I've just started WoW again after an 8 month hiatus... since all my interface files were out of date of course, i deleted them all and tried to install at first cosmos, i didn't get an error with that but when i clicked on the button on the mini map, the cosmos options screen was empty. So i ditched cosmos and picked up my old favorite CT_mod. Installed it through extraction (not dragging from inside a compressed folder) (i downloaded everything on the CT_mod download page.) In any case, i got to the character login screen, clicked on addons, everything seemed to be updated and ready to go. But when i logged in, i got multiple errors, some of which even when i clicked ok, the error box stayed there. Also, once again, when i click the CT mod button on the mini map, everything is blank (see picture). The game was working fine with my old mods, i had a few errors now and then so i figured i'd update, but now i can't get any of mods to work. I've also tried gypsy mod, tho i think that was a little out of date. Any ideas would be appreciated!

p.s. I've been fooling with turning certain things on and off etc. I turned everything off but ct raid assist, the one thing i really want, and i still had thoes errors...
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	asdf2.JPG
Views:	760
Size:	222.0 KB
ID:	203  

Last edited by Trigun99 : 10-03-05 at 11:59 PM.
10-04-05, 12:27 AM   #2
Cairenn
Credendo Vides

Premium Member
WoWInterface Admin
Try deleting your WTF folder.
FaceBook Profile, Page, Group
Avatar Image by RaffaeleMarinetti
10-04-05, 10:51 AM   #3
Trigun99
A Murloc Raider
Same errors, i get one i can click off of, and the next stays. CT mod "book" still empty.
10-04-05, 11:25 AM   #4
Cairenn
Credendo Vides

Premium Member
WoWInterface Admin
Do you have a FrameXML folder in your Interface folder?
FaceBook Profile, Page, Group
Avatar Image by RaffaeleMarinetti
10-04-05, 04:13 PM   #5
Trigun99
A Murloc Raider
Nope, only AddOns. Deleted the FrameXML folder when i cleaned out my old cosmos + CT mods + gypsy interface combo. This is what my interface folder setup looks like. I have the InterfaceOLD due to an old cosmos dirrections.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	asdf3.JPG
Views:	719
Size:	74.5 KB
ID:	204  

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » CT Mod or any mod help...