09-20-05, 09:05 PM   #1
chippewa
A Fallenroot Satyr
Can Someone Identify This Problem?

I recently installed group buttons and mobhealth2. Prior to installing these mods, when I moused over the buff/debuff icons attached to the bottom of a party members' character frame I would get a tooltip that identified the name of the buff/debuff and what type of spell it was. (i.e. curse, disease, poison, magic etc.)

After I installed these two mods, now when I mouse over a party members' character frame, the buffs/debuffs on that character appear but they are inside of a small box and it no longer gives a tooltip identifying each individual buff/debuff on mouseover by name it just shows the icons as a group with no names.

Here is a screen of this:
http://img154.imageshack.us/img154/2...uffbars4at.jpg

You can see an example of this under the party member Remkar.

Also, after I installed these two mods, my health/mana no longers shows up as numbers next to my player frame from using CTpartyhealth. (But my party members' mana/health still do)

I've tried uninstalling both of these mods (I'm guessing its one of these since my UI didnt start doing this until after I installed them) but I cant get my UI to go back to show the name and type of debuff on a party member when I mouseover them. It just shows the box with the icons and no names or tooltip.

I would really like to get this function back (the ability to mouse over buffs/debuffs and get a tooltip that says what they are) since as a priest it really helps to be able to know the name/type of debuff I need to remove (Or if its something I cant remove like a curse) so I dont waste mana.

Any suggestions?

Last edited by chippewa : 09-21-05 at 11:15 AM.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Question About Mouseover UI