09-21-05, 09:15 AM   #1
edgeit
A Murloc Raider
reset ui/auctioneer issues

I THOUGHT I POSTED THIS ALREADY BUT CANT FIND IT, IF SO SORRY FOR DOUBLE POST

im having a few issues with assorted addons. The main addon sets i use are insomniax and KC, and then some assorted ones i downloaded seperately.

My first issue is every log certain parts of my UI reset. The regen mod always comes up, the buff style switches back, and lastly player stats switches back to nothing being shown (insteadof the hp 3400/3400 and the %) anyone know what specific addon this is so i can see if there is an update or know how to solve the issue etc.

Next before the patch i believe i used the addon Auctioneer but since the implementation of 1.7 it was taken out of the insomniax package, so now i use KC items i belive. with auctioneer i get some vendor item prices like for the bandages or herbs etc, but with a majority of BoE and BoP items or quest rewards i dont get to see the vendor price. With me being a rogue 95% of quest items are useless to me so knowing whic sells the most to vendors is VITAL! is there some thing i can change wiht the KC items settings or something else i need to DL. Let me know thanks alot
09-21-05, 09:42 AM   #2
Kaelten
Jack's raging bile duct

Featured
run the master database to merge, and in the next update of kc_items I'll have more support for tooltips in the questlog.

Anyone that needs what they want
And doesn't want what they need
I want nothing to do with
09-21-05, 11:01 AM   #3
edgeit
A Murloc Raider
what do you meen master database to merge
09-21-05, 11:42 AM   #4
Kaelten
Jack's raging bile duct

Featured
http://www.wowinterface.com/downloads/fileinfo.php?id=4126

get it from there. Run the merge command and you should have pleanty of sell values.

Led does include it in the MasterDB in Insomniax but you still need to run the merge command.

Anyone that needs what they want
And doesn't want what they need
I want nothing to do with

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » reset ui/auctioneer issues