09-09-05, 07:26 AM   #1
ghoul
A Kobold Labourer
Perl Unit Frame HELP!!

Dear forum readers, moderators & admins
I could realy use some help to identify this interface. I've hosted a Screenshot of the interface below.

> Picture of interface <

Ive been searching a little on this side of the forum and as it seems, that the unit frames are "Nymbia's Perl Unitframes", so i downloaded the latest version from here.
Now the Unit frames look PRETTY much the same, BUT!! The little level window attached to the Unit frames dont seem to be moveable. The ones in these Unitframes are inside the Portrait, see here: Picture
Anyone have any idea how to move this little lvl notification, Or is it like this In another version, maybe? Anyone got an idea?

About the buffs/Debuffs of an opponent/friend atop of the Nymbia's Perl Unitframes - INSTEAD of underneath it. Like this.
Is it also possible to move at any way?

While talking about Buff and Debuffs, How to i manage to move _MY_ Buff / debuffs in the upper left corner for an example; click me .

This information would help me very much. I realy appriciate if anyone could help me out here. Thanks alot for the help. Take care,
MysLex :buf:

Info 'bout the movie

http://www.warcraftmovies.com/movieview.php?id=4761

Mirror 1
Mirror 2
09-14-05, 09:48 PM   #2
Pyrolith
A Defias Bandit
Posted same thing, lol

Yeah, i solved the problem, I had to download the sexymodui or whatever it's called, and also have titan bar running. right click the titan bar, enable the sexymod, right click on the sexymod, scroll down thru and find Nymbias..., then unlock frames.

You should be good to go then
Pyro

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Perl Unit Frame HELP!!