09-16-05, 11:14 AM   #1
Nnyan
A Defias Bandit
Anyone know which mod does this?

Hello all,

After the latest patch I've noticed two things that are "missing". Unfortunately I got a ton of errors with all my old mods so I am starting from scratch so if anyone can point me to which mods do the following I would be very grateful.

1. I used to be able to zoom out the camera view alot further then I currently can.

2. I'm not sure how to properly explain this but I used to be able to release the "focus" from my chat channels alot easier (I think by just clicking on the main screen). Now if I want to go from my chat channel to lets say changing direction of where I'm running I need to hit the "esc" key. I would like a faster simpler way to change focus.

3. It seems that the text size of the main chat window input area (lower text box) is not responding to text size changes for the chat frame. (the actual chat text area is fine).

I'm currently running the QT UI since it was the first one I noticed that was updated. Any help will be greatly appreciated.
09-16-05, 11:54 AM   #2
Kaelten
Jack's raging bile duct

Featured
hmm some of these may be do to the font mod that QT has in it. you could try to remove it and see how that helps.

Anyone that needs what they want
And doesn't want what they need
I want nothing to do with
09-16-05, 12:11 PM   #3
nakor
A Kobold Labourer
Originally Posted by Nnyan
1. I used to be able to zoom out the camera view alot further then I currently can.
I have noticed similar behaviour change after 1.7 patch. I am not sure which mod reset this setting or if some setting got lost due to patch itself but what worked for me is:
- go to Interface Options
- max out the "distance camara follows you" (not sure what exactly the option was named, I am at work now ;P)
09-16-05, 12:14 PM   #4
Nnyan
A Defias Bandit
Work here thing too, I'll have to check tonight to see if it got "reset" since I know I used to have it maxed out. But its a good point I should have remembered this and checked it.

I did remove Fontabulous but I'm not sure how to remove (or know which is which) a default font.

Last edited by Nnyan : 09-16-05 at 12:17 PM.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Anyone know which mod does this?