08-15-07, 12:38 PM   #1
Airman322
A Murloc Raider
Context Menu

Does anyone know how to turn this feature off completely? It's the square box with buttons, on the right side of the screen. I can toggle it on and off manually, but it always come back. I need the space for other stuff on my screen. Any help I would appreciate.
08-15-07, 12:43 PM   #2
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
I don't think you fully understand how it's supposed to be used. Overlapping with other stuff is not really an issue, since it's intended to be hidden most of the time; moreover, it moves to your mouse whenever you show it. There's a FAQ entry describing it more. As for changing its options, look in the MazzleOptions. There are several things you can change, including whether it's visible when you log in.
08-15-07, 01:29 PM   #3
Airman322
A Murloc Raider
Can you be more specific about where it is in the MazzleOptions? I understand how it's used, however I just don't need it and I need the space there for NaturEnemy.

Also since i'm lazy, and you seem to read these posts, there's a bug with the Bongos included in your compilation. Buttons can be dragged and moved, even if the lock button feature is enabled. I don't know if it's another add on included in the compilation that's interfering with it, but I just replaced it with Bongos2 and it works just fine now.

Last edited by Airman322 : 08-15-07 at 01:32 PM.
08-15-07, 02:59 PM   #4
joive
A Theradrim Guardian

In your Fu_Bar, at the top right of your screen. Also, If you like NaturEnemy more than the options on the compilation is ok, but you don't need them. Changing the Bongos included here for another action bar is ok too if you like bongos2 more, but... because you can drag it? Also, you will loose the button layout and other nice things with that replacement.

The square box with buttons.... just shift click the mouse when you start the game or find a use for it. Put your heartstone, mount, professions, etc. and keep it hidden until you need it.

Sir James Dewar
08-15-07, 03:21 PM   #5
Airman322
A Murloc Raider
It's not just because I can drag the buttons, that would be silly. The buttons won't lock in place at all, meaning if I click something mid battle and happen to hold down the click for more than a split second it ends up on my tool tip, and if I click another function, they will just exchange on top of one another until I drop the first one back into it's proper location. Not that I don't like Bongos, because obviously i'm still using it, but the version that comes with the compilation is bugged and the buttons don't lock into place.

It's happened to a number of people I know that use the UI
08-15-07, 04:07 PM   #6
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Airman322
It's not just because I can drag the buttons, that would be silly. The buttons won't lock in place at all, meaning if I click something mid battle and happen to hold down the click for more than a split second it ends up on my tool tip, and if I click another function, they will just exchange on top of one another until I drop the first one back into it's proper location. Not that I don't like Bongos, because obviously i'm still using it, but the version that comes with the compilation is bugged and the buttons don't lock into place.

It's happened to a number of people I know that use the UI
You're jumping to conclusions. It's not bugged. Other people have posted this issue and found resolutions. Look around the forums to see what they did.

As for the context menu, I still think you don't understand how it's intended to be used. If you did, you would not say that you need the space for something else. I don't remember exactly where in the options they are. There aren't that many option categories. Just look around.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Context Menu