05-01-09, 02:15 AM   #1
Arang
A Defias Bandit

Constant ok box pop-ups.

I didn't see this issue anywhere. i updated quite a few addons the other night and now everytime an NPC Emotes or Says something an ok box (looks like the warning box but just ok button inside) pops up. does anyone have any idea what addon it could be?
05-01-09, 02:25 AM   #2
Cairenn
Credendo Vides

Premium Member
WoWInterface Admin
Post what addons you've updated recently.

You can actually most likely figure it out on your own if no one knows off the top of their head. All you do is go out to the Character Select screen, go to the AddOn button, go in and disable 1/2 of your addons, the log back in. If it shows up, it's one of the ones in that group. If it doesn't show up, it's in the group you disabled. So, repeat again with whichever group has it in it. Split the group in half, see if it shows up. It'll whittle your addons down pretty quickly, give us an idea of which one (or combination of ones) is causing it.
05-01-09, 02:30 AM   #3
Arang
A Defias Bandit

I was actually thinking of running dev tools (even though im not skilled enough to author the addons) and see if i can see whats triggering it. if it is an addon with an option to shut it off id rather do that over deleting the addon for being annoying . the woes of running 83 addons (even if dbm and xperl are 80% of them)

Ok so i ran dev tools and the event says
event ="CHAT_MSG_MONSTER_YELL" would i be able to see this script in the lua of my addons? just curious.

i found this command in ct_raidtracker is there anyway to shut it off?

Last edited by Arang : 05-01-09 at 03:07 AM. Reason: update... again

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Constant ok box pop-ups.