08-28-07, 07:14 AM   #1
Quasar
A Kobold Labourer
Context Bar

Hi and thx for a great UI.

Is there any way to increase the size of the context bar? I find it really useful and would love to have it a bit bigger (and yes, I know there's two pages, but still...). I haven't been able to find any options for the contex bar's size. Hope its possible! :c)

Another thing... Is it possible to increase the font-size in the two combat-log windows?

-Quasar of Bronze Dragonflight-
08-28-07, 07:25 AM   #2
Sunfury
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
The text size i can help you with

On the mazzifier theres 3 text size settings on one of the pages, not sure which one, but you can find them easily, just look for the 3 boxes, one has mr. magoo next to it, its the biggest size. just knock it up by one size and you should be fine.

now, the context menu would likely involve editing the .lua which could get very involved.
08-28-07, 09:14 AM   #3
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
The two combat log windows are just chat frames. All you need to do is scale the font size up. Since their tabs are hidden, the easiest way is to go into your Prat settings -> Font Size (or just Font, depending on the version you have of Prat) -> windows 6 & 7 are those combat logs.
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Context Bar