01-04-08, 04:19 PM   #1
schaver
A Defias Bandit
Continual crashing on a Macbook; 3D model problem?

First off I just want to say that I really appreciate everyone who works on this project, it's just a fantastic UI with an incredible layout and great functionality. But I am having a pretty chronic problem and I am loathe to disable the UI so hopefully someone here can help!

I've installed and reinstalled MazzleUI several times over now, and each time it works for awhile but then, apparently when targeting certain NPCs or mobs, the game completely crashes. For awhile it seemed to be localized on a character-by-character basis but then I realized something was up with all of my characters. What happens is when I click on certain mobs, the model frame (in the center-bottom of the screen, the one where the targeted model shows up-- you know the one ) shows a bunch of garbled vectors, then the game locks up for a few seconds and shuts down.

I'm positive it's not a problem with the way I installed it, as I've copied the Interface folder directly from another Mac and another PC, both of which run it perfectly fine. Also, it generally works for awhile after a recopy/reinstall, and the crashes seem to be completely random.

Any ideas?

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Continual crashing on a Macbook; 3D model problem?