06-05-08, 09:50 AM   #1
Dart Matsuraki
A Murloc Raider
Cooldown/Cast Bars need to be moved

Hey guys, I just installed MazzleUI yesterday and I have to say that I like it a lot.

But one thing that's been bothering me is that the cast/cooldown bars seem to be stacking upon each other.

I'm talking about the bars right on top of my character in the screenshot, if you notice, all the text is overlapped and I'm guessing that all the bars are just stacked on top of each other. The screenshot is a little too small (damn photobucket) but it should give you guys an idea of what I'm talking about.

I tried moving these with Quartz but had no luck. Either they're not Quartz bars or I didn't do it right.

Either way, any help with this matter would be greatly appreciated.
06-05-08, 10:03 AM   #2
DocEVL
A Cobalt Mageweaver

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Dart Matsuraki View Post
Hey guys, I just installed MazzleUI yesterday and I have to say that I like it a lot.

But one thing that's been bothering me is that the cast/cooldown bars seem to be stacking upon each other.

I'm talking about the bars right on top of my character in the screenshot, if you notice, all the text is overlapped and I'm guessing that all the bars are just stacked on top of each other. The screenshot is a little too small (damn photobucket) but it should give you guys an idea of what I'm talking about.

I tried moving these with Quartz but had no luck. Either they're not Quartz bars or I didn't do it right.

Either way, any help with this matter would be greatly appreciated.
Nope they are Chronometer and I noted the exact same thing last night and ended up disabling it for the time being. The problem is whith Chronometer itself not with the MazzleUI. I am investigating when it happened and will see about getting a working version in the next release of the addon pack.
06-05-08, 10:17 AM   #3
Dart Matsuraki
A Murloc Raider
Very nice. I just disabled them (I was looking for a way to disable them anyway ).

Thank you very much for the quick response!
06-05-08, 01:05 PM   #4
Brem
Premium Member

Premium Member
I've had this problem with Chronometer too and have it fixed, mostly, I think. Most of the time I can get it working properly by mazzifying Look and Feel and Addon Settings (then ensuring Chronometer is checked). This solution is pretty sporadic as sometimes it works flawlessly and others not at all.

As a side note, I've never been able to use the chronometer command to show the anchor work. Dunno what is up with Chronometer, but it is supremely annoying to not have those bars mean anything.

-----------------
MazzleUI Beta Tester
06-06-08, 01:37 AM   #5
ketran
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
chronometer stopped working correctly a while ago and is no longer being updated, the same with hourglass

i currently use spellreminder and cooldowntimers2

i get the same functionality with those 2
06-06-08, 08:20 AM   #6
Arkive
A Cobalt Mageweaver
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
I've been integrating RBM into my own UI for the last week or so and I have to say it's quite powerful. It fully replaces Hourglass, Antagonist and Chronometer (and will even pull the BigWigs timer bars in if you wish). Setup is not a trivial matter though. That said, the level of customization and filtering is quite amazing (make as many bars groups as you want and direct what you want to any or all of them). It's also highly updated by the author. It's definitely the path forward for timer bars.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Cooldown/Cast Bars need to be moved