01-16-08, 04:43 PM   #1
Xion_Xiathyne
A Defias Bandit
Cooldown addon

Hi, I'm in the need of a bit of help. The bars of cooldowns aren't appearing anymore. I still get the buff/debuff bars that display timers. It's just my cooldowns that aren't displaying. I think the addon is omnicc, but when I try to configure anything with it I get the message saying options menu addon not present. Any help is appreciated.
01-16-08, 04:49 PM   #2
obsidianblack
A Cobalt Mageweaver

Mazzle uses hourlglass, and chromoneter as well i would also be checking those as well.

01-16-08, 04:56 PM   #3
Xion_Xiathyne
A Defias Bandit
Thanks! I was wrong it's not omnicc, it's hourglass. I hadn't checked that one yet. I can get the hourglass anchor to appear, but it sitll doesn't show anything else and the duration timers are set right.
01-16-08, 05:07 PM   #4
obsidianblack
A Cobalt Mageweaver

You haven't updated hourglass recently have you?

Or i would also suggest trying to remazzify just Hourglass.

01-16-08, 05:10 PM   #5
Xion_Xiathyne
A Defias Bandit
I generally tend not to update any mazzle addons unless somethings on here, but I did update it after I noticed it wasn't working. Tried remazzling first. This is pretty weird first time I've had a problem with anything like this besides on patch days.
01-16-08, 05:26 PM   #6
obsidianblack
A Cobalt Mageweaver

Well i can tell you from experience that the updated version will not work at all. You'll have to go back to the previous version.

01-29-08, 04:35 PM   #7
Myric227
A Murloc Raider
my timer bars also stopped working in the last couple of days. i think they stopped right after when half the servers crashed for awhile.
01-29-08, 04:39 PM   #8
Myric227
A Murloc Raider
just fixed it. delete chronometer and hourglass lua's and their backups from the saved variables folder in wtf

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Cooldown addon