07-12-09, 07:35 AM   #1
Jooze
A Wyrmkin Dreamwalker

AddOn Compiler - Click to view compilations
Installed Addon checker

I know there was an addon in early BC that via some Addon Comchannels checked what Addons the grp/raid members had installed. Useful if you have a requirement for your guild that all members have DBM or Bigwigs installed.

Does anyone know what it's called? Or has it been discontinued since i can't find it anymore?
07-12-09, 07:48 AM   #2
Mycroftxxx1
A Flamescale Wyrmkin

Both DBM and Bigwigs have version checkers if I remember correctly. Lets you make sure all are running the latest and greatest prior to new content.
07-12-09, 07:53 AM   #3
Jooze
A Wyrmkin Dreamwalker

AddOn Compiler - Click to view compilations
Ok thx that helps, but this one checked other Addons (like Omen) aswell.
07-12-09, 08:06 AM   #4
Mycroftxxx1
A Flamescale Wyrmkin

Checked my Omen and it does not have a version check so the author provides nothing. I also checked my ORA2 raid leader tools with out finding anything.

Still looking

EDIT: Given Omen now uses Blizzard provided metrics, I am not sure Omen can be polled to see it is there or not. Plus -- Skada and Recount both do threat and I have seen threat bars on Pitbull frames if I remember correctly. So I think you are likely to come up empty of an automated polling tool to verify raid ready at least as far as Omen is concerned. Other tools check food buffs, flasks, etc...

Last edited by Mycroftxxx1 : 07-12-09 at 08:14 AM.
07-12-09, 08:47 AM   #5
Petrah
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Jooze View Post
I know there was an addon in early BC that via some Addon Comchannels checked what Addons the grp/raid members had installed. Useful if you have a requirement for your guild that all members have DBM or Bigwigs installed.

Does anyone know what it's called? Or has it been discontinued since i can't find it anymore?
Read Xinhuan's post here, dated April 21st 2009. Other important info is also in his post.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » Installed Addon checker