12-05-10, 03:38 AM   #1
Nelfia
A Murloc Raider
Would like to see Trainers on the map

Hi there

Im still pretty new to Wow so bare with the noobness
Anyway, a friend of mine showed me carbonite and so far I like it. I have had a look around on settings here and there, but couldnt find a way to have the map to always show me where trainers are located.
Ive got a pretty bad memory :P and would like to see where my Hunter, First Aid and Leatherworker - trainer is all the time.

Thanx in advance.
Nelfia
12-05-10, 03:42 AM   #2
brotherhobbes
A Rage Talon Dragon Guard
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
The default wow interface has a built in tracking feature that will display on your minimap when you are near various things.

Click on the little magnifying glass icon on your minimap to select what you want to display. Trainers are one of the options on the list.
12-07-10, 02:32 AM   #3
Nillerr
A Fallenroot Satyr

@up
My impression of the thread is that he is looking for a way to have those icons on the map, not the minimap, at all times.

I actually thought that Carbonite had that kind of feature amongst it's many.
12-07-10, 03:45 AM   #4
Phanx
Cat.

HandyNotes is a generic "place notes on the world map" addon, and has a number of plug-ins that add trainers, mailboxes, and all sorts of things to the map. You can find a list of them here:

http://wow.curseforge.com/addons/?se...dyNotes&site=+
12-07-10, 09:27 PM   #5
Vis
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Originally Posted by Nillerr View Post
@up
I actually thought that Carbonite had that kind of feature amongst it's many.
It does have that ability, but the database it uses was wiped for the newest WoW patch last I knew. I haven't checked to see if an updated database has been added back into it yet or not.
12-08-10, 05:06 AM   #6
Jigain
A Molten Giant

Originally Posted by Vis View Post
It does have that ability, but the database it uses was wiped for the newest WoW patch last I knew. I haven't checked to see if an updated database has been added back into it yet or not.
The dev team are aiming for a new database release on the 12th, if I recall correctly.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » Would like to see Trainers on the map