04-21-07, 05:04 PM   #121
tetz
A Defias Bandit
its not the alerting of the cooldowns cuz itemrack can do that to i see when it alerts but i normally dont catch the time to press my macro. So im curious if a itemrack event can do it
05-05-07, 07:05 AM   #122
WilloWisp
A Kobold Labourer
Please help with writing event for druid in plaguelands

Just found this big bad world of addons Firstly to Gello, thanks very much for putting the time and effort into this, w00t you! Secondly as I'm completely script/ event illiterate could anyone tell me how to write an event combining the plaguelands and druid shape shift/ events?

Thanks in advance, W
06-10-07, 01:43 PM   #123
Seishin
A Kobold Labourer
Hi,

I'm trying to make it so my character will equip a specific set before logging out (I'm usually in town when exiting the game with my "pretty" set, thus making my armory stats look bad). I've tried to bind it to the PLAYER_LEAVING_WORLD event using EquipSet() as script but it doesn't seem to work.

Is it even possible to bind anything to the PLAYER_LEAVING_WORLD event?

Appreciate a response,
Seishin.
06-19-07, 12:05 AM   #124
fyrye
A Chromatic Dragonspawn

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Prowl Druid

Druid Prowl addition since the Rogue Stealth isnt compatible
The name will remain as just Prowl if you uncheck Show All Sets
To verify it is working, save the event, bind your set, close item rack, switch to cat form to verify it will change your gear (cat set needed to be setup), then Prowl

Code:
Name: Druid:Prowl
Trigger: ITEMRACK_BUFFS_CHANGED
Delay: 0
Script: 
local f = arg1["Prowl"]
if f and not IR_PROWL then
EquipSet() IR_PROWL = 1
elseif not f and IR_PROWL then
LoadSet() IR_PROWL = nil
end
06-28-07, 01:27 PM   #125
Pangmonger
A Kobold Labourer
I don't undestand how all this stuff works, so I guess I might as well ask;

If possible, how could I make an event that changes to a different gear set when my spellsurge procs?

or does anyone know how to get ItemRackBuffEventMaker(http://www.wowinterface.com/download...ventMaker.html) to work?
09-30-07, 04:00 PM   #126
bardthebowman
A Kobold Labourer

I've read the posts and haven't seen one yet for plain old PvP. I'm trying to build an event trigger for PvP active so Itemrack will equip my PvP gear when I flag for PvP in Arena, Battlegrounds, etc.

Thanks!
11-11-07, 09:59 AM   #127
Doloxene
A Kobold Labourer
Question Event line for setting a trap?

I'd like to set up an event trigger in ItemRack that shifts a couple of pieces of my gear to get the 2x Beast Lord 4 second benefit , whenever I set a freezing trap.

I looked over the event list in the Wowwiki, but can't see anything related to trapping. Now I haven't done much of this before, so I'm hoping that I just overlooked it. Does anyone know if there is an event line for setting Freezing Trap?

Regards,
Doloxene of Proxima
06-24-08, 10:49 PM   #128
luxus
A Defias Bandit
hey i want make a macro that switch my offhand weapon to keep 2 different poisons with the offhand shiv attack on my enemy.
the macro should switch between both sets

/run If IsSetEquipped("mind") then EquipSet("cripple") else EquipSet("mind");end
i can't test it at the moment.. but is this right?
sry i am not a macro pro

ps sry for bumping a so old thread i missing the date ;D

Last edited by luxus : 06-24-08 at 10:54 PM.
11-01-09, 12:40 PM   #129
tezo
A Kobold Labourer
Hi all

ive tryed to search for some info to make my own script but i cant find anything to make my script

So im hoping that someone with good knowledge about scripting could help me do it.

What i want is a script for my rogue so:

when my deadly poison (with 5 stacks) on target have 5secs or less (about to expire), change to a set with my Offhand with DP on it (so it renew)

and another so, when my deadly poison (5 stacks) on target have more than 5 secs left to expire, change to set with my Offhand with wound poison. (to maximize dps)

Tks for your time and sorry for my bad english
10-17-19, 12:40 PM   #130
INTRUDER!
A Defias Bandit
ItemRack Cooking Script

Anyone have a cooking script for ItemRack?

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » Released AddOns » ItemRack - Events