01-29-11, 04:15 PM   #1
Dragarr
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Action Bar search

Im looking for an action bar addon or something else that like dominos but i can click a bar under them or something that makes the action bars i attach to it disappear an they wont reappear unless i click that bar again. or something like the side bars in LUI if possible. Anyone know of an addon that lets me hide my bars so that if i hover over were they are they wont appear unless i click the button to make them reappear?
01-29-11, 09:45 PM   #2
Othgar
"That" Guy

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
You can do this with custom conditionals in bartender 4. I have mine to only show when I am targeting something, and a couple are faded out like 15% opacity until I mouse over them.

01-29-11, 10:01 PM   #3
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
Dominos has custom conditionals, too. I have a bar set to not show unless I'm targeting something I can attack.
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

01-30-11, 07:10 AM   #4
Othgar
"That" Guy

Originally Posted by Seerah View Post
Dominos has custom conditionals, too. I have a bar set to not show unless I'm targeting something I can attack.
Huh guess it's been a while since I used Dominos.

To the OP: I can't say for sure about Dominos, but I know in BT4 the conditionals are pretty easy to set up with a little macro knowledge. You might also be able to set up something with KgPanels as well. If you want a bar to click on in order to bring up an action bar, I'm sure there's a hundred onclick: scripts that could work. I mean thanks to Nibelheim I have script in KgPanels that hides my minimap when I'm not moving. So an onclick:showframe (BT4barx) shouldn't be too hard. And yes I know my pseudo script is way off

01-30-11, 11:15 AM   #5
jaliborc
A Chromatic Dragonspawn

I think he is looking for something more like FlyoutButton Custom. He doesn't want conditionals, he wants to toggle the bar.
01-31-11, 11:51 PM   #6
Kendian
A Molten Giant

Any way I could get you to pass on the conditionals for bartender4? One where it only shows up if I target something I can attack, and the one where it just shows up when I target something? I'd appreciate it greatly~

Edit: Seriously, lol. Every macro I've googled and copied into my custom conditionals box, will make my bar disappear, (although not button facade skin) and it wont pop back up until I uncheck the use custom conditionals box...what am I missing? >.<

Last edited by Kendian : 02-01-11 at 01:45 AM. Reason: <~~~Idiot.
02-01-11, 06:44 AM   #7
Othgar
"That" Guy

Paste this into the custom conditionals on the visbalility tab and you should be set, you need to do this for each bar you want to hide. This one shows the bars when you're in combat or if you have a target:

Code:
[@target,exists]show;[combat]show;hide
This shows the bars only when you have a target regardless of combat:

Code:
@target,exists]show;hide

Last edited by Othgar : 02-01-11 at 06:46 AM. Reason: too early can't type or think yet lol
02-01-11, 07:44 PM   #8
Kendian
A Molten Giant

Worked perfectly, hero, my thanks~

fake edit: For some reason, NO conditional would work until I had disabled button facade, then re-enabled.
02-01-11, 08:34 PM   #9
Othgar
"That" Guy

Originally Posted by Kendian View Post
fake edit: For some reason, NO conditional would work until I had disabled button facade, then re-enabled.
Wierd I can't remember if I had button facade enabled when I started using those or not. Either way glad it worked for you.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » Action Bar search