02-09-11, 08:38 PM   #1
Dendrek
A Kobold Labourer
Nature's Bounty (Resto Druid)

With the change to Nature's Bounty in this patch, Nourish's cast time is reduced whenever 3 or more Rejuvenations are out on raid members. I need an addon that can effectively track the duration of this buff. (Note: the Nature's Bounty buff doesn't have a duration by default.)

Is there an addon that can track this for me? (I'm aware I can use DoTtimer or Ellipses, but I'd prefer something compact.)

Detailed Info...

The duration of the effect of Nature's Bounty is based on the rejuvs I have out. More specifically, of the three longest-duration rejuvs I have out, the one with the shortest time is the one that affects the duration of Nature's Bounty.

For example:
  • If I have 4 rejuvs out with durations 12 seconds, 10, 8 and 5, then the duration of Nature's Bounty will be 8 seconds (since 8 is the lowest of the top 3).
  • If I cast another rejuv four seconds later, then I'll have 5 rejuvs out with durations 13, 8, 6, 4 and 1 seconds, and the duration of Nature's Bounty will be 6 seconds (since 6 is the lowest of the top 3).

So essentially I need an addon that can track the third-longest duration rejuv I have out and tell me its remaining time (preferably one with Power Auras-like functionality).
02-23-11, 04:18 AM   #2
Nillerr
A Fallenroot Satyr

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
This is quite an interesting idea and something I've given a little thought about on my own druid. It shouldn't be too hard to come up with a solution, maybe some sort of Power Auras integration?

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » Nature's Bounty (Resto Druid)