02-08-11, 03:48 PM   #1
EscaFoXX
A Deviate Faerie Dragon

Need to know, but not need to know

As the title states, looking for an add on like need to know but not need to know
I want to set up a few bars between my "player" uf and "target" uf, they're about 30-40px between each other (top & tail)
The bars I want to set for certain buffs I have going on at that point, by my own choice (Inq, Wings, JoW, that sort of stuff)
I've used Need To Know and while this does what I want, I want it to do that little bit more, poncey tho it maybe
I want it to animate/stack the bars on top of each other rather then how NtK reserves that space for the allocated bar only
Think how forteX works, how the bars collapes once the duration has expired
I could use forteX and just filter, but that's alot of memory/waste of the other modules then is needed I think

Anything with a GUI would be handy, or failing that I've used Roths rFilter before so am used to abit of code if thats my only option

Must be able to set what is tracked myself though, not a preset list of spellIDs imbedded into the add on itself (nugRunning comes to mind, altho it's nigh on what I want, far too much to filter through and amend for me)

To show you what I have now with my UFs
Yellow block shows my holy power, want the bars to expand from that line heading up
02-08-11, 04:08 PM   #2
aiikachi
A Cyclonian

I think you should check out ChronoBars.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » Need to know, but not need to know