03-02-11, 06:27 PM   #1
mnoodle
A Murloc Raider
Target Debuff

I am looking for an addon that will integrate into my spellcast buttons. I am an elemental shaman and for instance I would like for the flame shock button to show a CD timer of the buff on my target or if the debuff was dispelled or removed it would clear the cd timer. So if I cast flame shock on a mob it would show a 30 sec cd. If I target a different mob it would clear that timer and show it as the normal button.

If you have used the nUI addon you would know what I am speaking of. I am looking for that exact same integration but in a separate addon.
03-02-11, 06:57 PM   #2
aiikachi
A Cyclonian

Inline Aura perhaps?
03-02-11, 10:48 PM   #3
brotherhobbes
A Rage Talon Dragon Guard
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Yes, inline aura is excellent for this.

Of note: There is a taint issue related to shaman and inline aura, though. Causes some errors and issues related to the totem bar.

The author has not yet implemented a fix or work around, but has mentioned he's looking into it. The addon does work with shaman, you'll just have some issues.
03-03-11, 01:08 PM   #4
brotherhobbes
A Rage Talon Dragon Guard
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Update. Check out the latest alpha release of Inline Aura. Adirelle has pushed an update that appears to have resolved the taint issues and I haven't noticed any problems with my Shaman now.

You can get it here:
http://www.wowace.com/addons/inline-...8-15-gcb23eab/

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » Target Debuff