06-20-11, 05:16 AM   #1
Camerus
A Defias Bandit
carbonite: minimap covers map

Hello!

While in instances when I open my map the map is mostly obscured by a very unhelpful, giant, minimap. I couldn't find the setting to disable this and my searches online have yielded no results.

Is it possible to disable minimap on main map in instance?

I like to have the minimap fullscreened while the main map is closed; I'd like to keep that setting.

Any information is appreciated.

Thank You,
Camerus
06-20-11, 07:53 AM   #2
jeffy162
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Camerus View Post
Hello!

While in instances when I open my map the map is mostly obscured by a very unhelpful, giant, minimap. I couldn't find the setting to disable this and my searches online have yielded no results.

Is it possible to disable minimap on main map in instance?

I like to have the minimap fullscreened while the main map is closed; I'd like to keep that setting.

Any information is appreciated.

Thank You,
Camerus
First off, Carbonite only uses one map and it is either minimized (minimap sized, but NOT the "minimap") or maximized (large, like the Blizzard World Map). Blizzard gives us three maps: The Minimap, found in the upper right corner of your screen; The World Map, the big map; and the Zone (sometimes referred to as the Battleground) Map.

In Carbonites options, there is only one way to have the Blizzard Minimap not show when you maximize the Carbonite map (providing you have the maps merged, of course). On the "Map Minimap" page of Carbonites options, check the "Minimap hides when map is maximized" option, and you won't have that problem. This option is not dependent on where you currently are when you maximize the map, it is a global setting in Carbonite.

If I have misunderstood the problem, I apologize, but the way your post is worded this is the only thing I can think of.

Last edited by jeffy162 : 06-20-11 at 07:56 AM.
06-20-11, 08:58 AM   #3
Camerus
A Defias Bandit
Thank you!
06-20-11, 10:48 AM   #4
jeffy162
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
You're welcome. Glad I could help.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » carbonite: minimap covers map