09-04-07, 10:37 PM   #41
Cairenn
Credendo Vides

Premium Member
WoWInterface Admin
Did you have the extra Blizz bars turned on? You'll have to turn those off. Then you can use the CT button on the mini-map and set up your bars where you want them.

/edit The green square means the graphic isn't where WoW is expecting it to be. Inside the CT_Core folder you should have another folder called Images. The minimapIcon.tga and minimapIconHighlight.tga files should be inside that folder.
FaceBook Profile, Page, Group
Avatar Image by RaffaeleMarinetti

Last edited by Cairenn : 09-04-07 at 10:40 PM.
09-04-07, 10:53 PM   #42
Erurainon
A Chromatic Dragonspawn

Ok, been playing with it a little and cleaned it up a bit. Now gonna look to install Fubar and see what I can do with it. Thanks again everyone for all your help!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	CT_Mods.jpg
Views:	644
Size:	125.8 KB
ID:	1391  
09-04-07, 11:57 PM   #43
Kudane
Co-Founder

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Erurainon
Ok, been playing with it a little and cleaned it up a bit. Now gonna look to install Fubar and see what I can do with it. Thanks again everyone for all your help!
Yep, your all set. If you make changes and they STICK after you logout. your issue should be solved.

BTW for your shortcut on your desktop.. Delete it, go into your new wow folder and RIGHT-CLICK the LAUNCHER.EXE and choose "send to desktop as shortcut" -- that will fix your shortcut right up.

Remember if you move the wow folder.. move the WHOLE folder, then redo the shortcut. WoW doesn't care ware it is, as long as it is all together.

I think Shirik was suggesting a fix incase you needed to reinstall, the WTF folder holds all the character data for your custom layouts. Sooo if you have character "BOB" and want to copy his chat window settings to "FRANK" you can do this by copying the contents of the folder (C:\xxxx\WordofWarcraft\WTF\Account\AccountName\Server\BOB) over to (C:\xxxx\WordofWarcraft\WTF\Account\AccountName\Server\FRANK)* -- many new apps such as Fubar, CT, Pearl Unit Frame, all have "copy settings" now that you can do most of this automated within the app.

*If this does not make sense to you, it is MUCH better to just setup each character as you go.

Kudz
09-05-07, 12:04 AM   #44
Erurainon
A Chromatic Dragonspawn

Thanks Kudane. It makes some sense, but it's gettin late and I'm tired. lol The more I play, I'm sure the better I'll get at understanding the whole mods thing. This isn't, strictly speaking, relevant to this thread; but.. which mod do I use to get map coordinates displayed on-screen? It may be somewhere within the Fubar that I downloaded; but I'm a bit tired now to start installing all that to different folders.. I just wanna play. =D
09-06-07, 12:29 AM   #45
Kudane
Co-Founder

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Erurainon
which mod do I use to get map coordinates displayed on-screen? It may be somewhere within the Fubar that I downloaded; but I'm a bit tired now to start installing all that to different folders.. I just wanna play. =D
LocationFu has it on the Fubar at the top, I believe it is part of the standard package, if not find LocationFu!.
09-06-07, 01:03 AM   #46
Erurainon
A Chromatic Dragonspawn

Got it. Thanks Kudane. =)

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » No AddOns Button