06-16-06, 04:03 PM   #1
Sylvanus
A Defias Bandit
Dab Error

Hey, can anyone please help me? I can't play with this error, and it took me forever to setup discord bars.

I tried adding an condition to an action, and I had no idea what I was doing so it wasn't a good action. I deleted the action. Next time I start up I get this:
Interface\Addons\DiscordLibrary\DiscordLib_Main.lua:345: Usage: GetActionCooldown(slot)
So basically, discord is calling the GetActionCooldown function without passing a real number. It's not passing the action numbers for some reason.

The function it's in:
Code:
function DL_CooldownLeft(action)
	local start, duration, enable = GetActionCooldown(action);
	if (start and duration and enable) then
		local remaining = duration - (GetTime() - start);
		if (remaining > 0) then
			return remaining;
		else
			return 0;
		end
	else
		return 0;
	end
end
When I replace GetActionCooldown(action); with say.. 1, it doesn't give an error. However, it give's an error from where this is called from, because a bad action number is passed there and then passed here. So this is where it starts:

Code:
function DL_ActionUsable(action)
	local cd = DL_CooldownLeft(action);
	if (cd > 0) then return; end
	local isUsable, notEnoughMana = IsUsableAction(action);
	if (not isUsable) then return; end
	if (notEnoughMana) then return; end
	local range = IsActionInRange(action);
	if (range ~= 0) then return true; end
end
It'll give an error for IsUsableAction(action) and DL_CooldownLeft(action) and IsActionInRange(action) of course, because the variable "action" isn't correct.

Last edited by Sylvanus : 06-16-06 at 04:11 PM.
06-16-06, 04:08 PM   #2
Reisik
A Defias Bandit
If I recall DAB has a reload settings button somwhere, I donno you could give that a try, I've recently just started learning how to use DAB so that's about as much help as I can give. Normally when I eff something up real bad, I just start all over again hahah, well GL!
06-16-06, 04:22 PM   #3
Sylvanus
A Defias Bandit
No reload settings >.<

It's a bug. I copied one of the bars (they are all corrupt) onto a fresh profile, and it gives the error. So I copy the settings exactly, and remove that corrupt bar. Works fine. When I added and removed that condition, it screwed up something internal in the profile in the bars section.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Dab Error