01-04-15, 12:40 AM   #1
bartg71
A Murloc Raider
Compact Raid frames addon help?

I've been using Compact Raid by Abinn32 from http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/compactraid for ages now and love it for all roles. It was updated towards end of Oct 2014 before WoD launched. However, I am having odd bug with it not saving any setting changes I make in the "corner indicators" module. I figured out how to add Rejuvenation (Germination) as a trackable buff, and Harmony self-buff from my mastery as a resto druid. I've messaged the author on curse / left private message with this info and request for help but seems he's AFK. Any addon guru's out there have any ideas? Not great with code myself but have figured out a few basic things so I could add spells that the author didn't update yet. I think the pre wod update was mostly just a TOC # fix so it would work with the 6.02 pre-patch.

I find this raid frame addon so user-friendly and simple compared to Grid/Healbot etc options; would hate to give it up just cause 2 spells I need keep resetting their buff tracking settings.

WoWInterface » Developer Discussions » Lua/XML Help » Compact Raid frames addon help?