10-13-06, 07:36 AM   #21
Diurnos
A Cyclonian
AddOn Compiler - Click to view compilations
yes as i said the next version will contain an xp bar and also party frames and such. for now i suggest using OzRaid as party interface, a new version will prolly be out in 2 or 3 days.
10-18-06, 10:11 AM   #22
cscscott
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
ok I found a way through /dfm, /duf and /dab to put in party frames, however, I cannot seem to make my player frame stay visable, the only reason I like to have the default player frame in the top left corner is, I use groupheal/healerbuttons addon, for all healing, as it is very effecient. If you know how I might go about making it visable ,I would appreciate it. also how can I turn off the paperdolls for party members, all it shows is the doll and no mana,health bars. thanks, I really like all the other features and layout.
10-18-06, 12:18 PM   #23
Diurnos
A Cyclonian
well as soon as my realm is up again (stormrage) i can run some tests on the update.

But to make the party frames higher is:

1. /duf

2. go to the party tab (the ones at the upper part of the tab)

3. then go to the frame tab (the ones at the left side)

4. set the frame state to high or medium.

should be fixed then.

i hope to release the new version today or tomorrow, stay tuned
10-18-06, 09:16 PM   #24
cscscott
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Unhappy

That worked great thanks, I have found a bug though it seems, When I go to a new innkeeper I do not get the menu to make this in my home, I have to disable the addons, otherwise it goes straight to the merchant window.

***EDIT***

I just found out that if I hold down the CTRL key while I right click on the innkeeper it will let me go to the make this inn my home menu, maybe that will help to figure out what to change.

Last edited by cscscott : 10-18-06 at 09:38 PM.
10-19-06, 07:36 AM   #25
Diurnos
A Cyclonian
yes i know off this , and i should have posted it in the instalation explanation.

But ill update it as soon as i can tweak the final things on 0.0.0.2 when stormrage is up (estaminate time is about 17:00 (90 mins from now)).
10-23-06, 04:51 AM   #26
Arthinius
A Deviate Faerie Dragon

http://s92.photobucket.com/albums/l2...gAnch=imgAnch1

Just a quick note.. love the new style of the UI , but just confused about a few things.. mostly only the thing i have circled in the screenshot.. unsure on how to move it to where i have the rest of my characters life bar and stuff.. Any help would be great!
10-23-06, 07:52 AM   #27
Diurnos
A Cyclonian
lol i dont know how you got it to load that way, but if these are the configurations under destregana UI there might be a small error in the loading :P, these were very old bars i used at the beginning xD .

but the circle thing my guess would be that its textbox 10 in the /duf configurations, i used it to make the border around the portraits.

So type /duf and go to textbox 10 and check the hide box then it should be gone.
10-31-06, 04:30 PM   #28
Diurnos
A Cyclonian
how to delete the old posts in this btw ? :P
11-11-06, 12:33 AM   #29
tier
A Murloc Raider
Fatality

When ever I target certain things, a very high voice says "Fatality". It's kind of getting anoying, I'm not sure what addon it is.
11-13-06, 12:06 PM   #30
Diurnos
A Cyclonian
thats bugsack, to disable it you need to type:

/bs mute on

and then it will be gone.
01-15-07, 06:56 AM   #31
Diurnos
A Cyclonian
I wont be posting an update untill TBC is out and the new addons are out, for now it is just bugged and nothing really can be done about it. So please have some patience untill i release the new version.

Thank you
02-12-07, 12:29 AM   #32
cakedoemaster
A Defias Bandit
Destregana UI Buff Duration/Exp Bar

Okay, this UI is insanely good, I mean its perfect for my gaming style, but I can figure a few things out, How do I move my buff duroation bar, its just sitting on the middle of my screen and where is my exp bar? please reply here or msg me

AIM-WoWDotExE

Thanks!
02-12-07, 12:51 AM   #33
cakedoemaster
A Defias Bandit
Buff Bar!

How do I move my buff Duroation, I used the /move command but then when I got 2 buffs on the spazed out haha!?
02-12-07, 09:45 AM   #34
Diurnos
A Cyclonian
/ebb unlock true

was the command for it, i dont check this site reguarly anymore cuz i quitted wow and such.
02-12-07, 10:09 AM   #35
Cairenn
Credendo Vides

Premium Member
WoWInterface Admin
Originally Posted by Diurnos
/ebb unlock true

was the command for it, i dont check this site reguarly anymore cuz i quitted wow and such.
Given that statement ... you discontinuing the mod as well or still plan on maintaining it?
FaceBook Profile, Page, Group
Avatar Image by RaffaeleMarinetti
02-13-07, 12:44 PM   #36
Diurnos
A Cyclonian
having a small break atm, dunno if i come back later, for the moment i have had enough of wow so maybe in 1 month or so ill be back.

but for now ill be more or less inactive.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » Alpha/Beta AddOns and Compilations » Destregana UI