06-28-06, 08:14 AM   #1
Cladhaire
Salad!

Premium Member
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Clique Beta Released!

I've released Clique 0.1.3-Beta for public testing. Rather than re-post the same introduction here, if you have a question about WHAT Clique is, check out the Introduction/Tutorial below.

Download: http://www.wowinterface.com/download...php?s=&id=5108
Introduction/Tutorial: http://www.wowinterface.com/portal.php?&id=8&pageid=67
Frequently Asked Questions: http://www.wowinterface.com/portal.php?id=8&a=faq
"There's only one thing that I know how to do well and I've often been told that you only can do what you know how to do well, and that's be you-- be what you're like-- be like yourself. And so I'm having a wonderful time, but I'd rather be whistling in the dark..."

Last edited by Cladhaire : 06-30-06 at 08:13 AM.
06-28-06, 08:35 AM   #2
Fritty
A Cyclonian
Thumbs up

Cladhaire! I'm very excited about Clique and will be trying it out as soon as I get home, however! I must know, is that frame in the upper left corner of your screenshot WatchDog2?
06-28-06, 08:36 AM   #3
JoshBorke
A Chromatic Dragonspawn

zomg cladhaire! have me babies!

I <3 clique.
06-28-06, 09:02 AM   #4
Cladhaire
Salad!

Premium Member
Originally Posted by Fritty
Cladhaire! I'm very excited about Clique and will be trying it out as soon as I get home, however! I must know, is that frame in the upper left corner of your screenshot WatchDog2?
Actually no, but it will be soon enough. The codebase for WD2 is pretty stable, the only thing that kept me from running it and getting more testing was the click-casting. That problem is solved =)
"There's only one thing that I know how to do well and I've often been told that you only can do what you know how to do well, and that's be you-- be what you're like-- be like yourself. And so I'm having a wonderful time, but I'd rather be whistling in the dark..."
06-28-06, 09:06 AM   #5
Fritty
A Cyclonian
Originally Posted by Cladhaire
That problem is solved =)
Woo! <dance!>
06-28-06, 11:34 AM   #6
lanacan
A Warpwood Thunder Caller

Well untill WD2 is available.....

I noticed that MiniGroup2 isn't on the list for compatable frames. Will this be added?
06-28-06, 11:36 AM   #7
Cladhaire
Salad!

Premium Member
Sure, can you post me a link and I'll toss a plugin together
06-28-06, 11:40 AM   #8
lanacan
A Warpwood Thunder Caller

Thanks!!

I don't know how good this will be, but here is a link to the latest downloadable version (the one I'm currently using)

MiniGroup2
06-28-06, 11:48 AM   #9
Devla
A Cobalt Mageweaver

AddOn Compiler - Click to view compilations
Really nice Clad

FYI, feature requests should be posted HERE
06-28-06, 11:53 AM   #10
brotherhobbes
A Rage Talon Dragon Guard
Tested it out with WD, CT_RA, and whatever else I had installed at the time. Worked fine as a replacement for the WD CC. I haven't managed to break it yet, but I sure am trying to.

The ease of setting up click casts will surely help new people enjoy the love that is WD.

I'll stop kissing butt and go post some feature requests now.

edit: nevermind, all the features I was going to request are already there. I just didn't look hard enough.

Last edited by brotherhobbes : 06-28-06 at 11:58 AM.
06-28-06, 11:53 AM   #11
Cladhaire
Salad!

Premium Member
Originally Posted by lanacan
Thanks!!

I don't know how good this will be, but here is a link to the latest downloadable version (the one I'm currently using)

MiniGroup2
You can grab the plugin off the svn (just download this file and put it in your plugins directory, along with the plugins.xml)

http://svn.wowace.com/root/trunk/Cli...MG2-64PRE4.lua
http://svn.wowace.com/root/trunk/Cli...ns/Plugins.xml
06-28-06, 08:41 PM   #12
Rackartussen
A Defias Bandit
How do I set a spell up to be cast just clicking on the world frame so to speak?

I'd love to cast 'flare' using ctrl+-right click... but you don't really need/want to target anything cept the area you intend to flare.
06-28-06, 08:42 PM   #13
Cladhaire
Salad!

Premium Member
Originally Posted by Rackartussen
How do I set a spell up to be cast just clicking on the world frame so to speak?

I'd love to cast 'flare' using ctrl+-right click... but you don't really need/want to target anything cept the area you intend to flare.
You can't do this unfortunately without some clever hackery, and you'd still need to click again to drop the AOE targeting area-- but i'll look into said hackery
06-28-06, 09:03 PM   #14
brotherhobbes
A Rage Talon Dragon Guard
Well I did find one bug and I posted it in the bug section, but I honestly don't know if this other thing is a bug or what.

Often when trying to click-cast on out of range targets with CT_RA frames, the spell becomes stuck to the cursor. Click-casting the stuck spell on a target in range will not cast the spell. Seems like the only way to clear the cursor is to right click on nothing, same way you'd clear any spell being cast without a target.

Again, not sure this is a Clique bug, but I never experienced it when just using WD click-casting. I only noticed it with CT_RA frames, couldn't reproduce it by trying to click-cast out of range party members on my WD frames (WD click-casting was all removed except for left click to target and alt+right click for menu).
06-29-06, 04:27 AM   #15
Farstrand
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Thanks!

This is great. Now I only have two questions.

First is there something like WD_CureAny in Clique?

How do I get the little menu that used to be on a right click on a friendly target to open when I press <Alt><ctrl> Rightclick instead?

/Farstrand

ps. If someone have a link to some easy script help I would be happy forever.

---www.despair.com
06-29-06, 05:33 AM   #16
Honen
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Seem to be experiencing the same issue as Brotherhobbes...
06-29-06, 06:58 AM   #17
cubanx
A Kobold Labourer
Good news Cladhaire, can't wait to try this at home!

I assume that to use it with the current version of WatchDog, I just turn "off" all my click casting in WatchDog?
06-29-06, 08:31 AM   #18
Fritty
A Cyclonian
Originally Posted by cubanx
Good news Cladhaire, can't wait to try this at home!

I assume that to use it with the current version of WatchDog, I just turn "off" all my click casting in WatchDog?
I'm curious about this too...do I need to go in and basically unbind everything in watchdog? /wd cc and delete everything on those lines? or is there something simpler I can do?
06-29-06, 08:55 AM   #19
Cladhaire
Salad!

Premium Member
If you define a click-casting in Clique it will ALWAYS override the original frame's click. In this case, if you don't define a click-binding, then it will fall through to WatchDog. So you can backup your SavedVariables, or just layer stuff on top of WatchDog-- it makes the transition a little easier.
06-29-06, 08:59 AM   #20
Cladhaire
Salad!

Premium Member
@brotherhobbes:

I'll have to look at that issue, it may just be a logic problem on my end. Thanks for the bug report.

@Farstrand:

Yes, but its not fully implemented yet. It will be Clique:CureAny(Clique.unit). You can set up the UnitMenu by setting a custom script to Clique:UnitMenu(Clique.unit). Most frames should have the right-click menu as default, which frames are you using where they're not?

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Cladhaire's Mods » Clique Beta Released!