11-26-16, 03:46 PM   #1
Triksterism
A Wyrmkin Dreamwalker

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Problems & Tweaks

> The "data bar" at the bottom has an issue lately where if there are, for instance, a lot of people online in your guild and you go to click the guild icon on the data bar, it will open a whisper with someone on the list rather than opening the guild window. Not a huge issue but annoying and new.

To clarify, whenever the number of guild members gets to the point where the pop up (when you hover over the guild icon) requires you to scroll to see more of the list this bug will occur.

> Could we have an option to have the minimap icon cluster be oriented on the right side of the minimap to prevent this overlap please?

> I'm not 100% sure if this is the UI's fault, but for several versions now I haven't been able to see a chosen option from a drop down menu. What I mean by that is if I click a drop down menu I can see all the options just fine, but whatever I select shows as blank once I'm done selecting it. Here's a screencap:
Fixed in r18j

> The "signal button" toggle for DPS meters no longer switches states. Instead it's always grayed out no matter if my Skada is shown or hidden.

NOTE: Only applies to Skada, not Details. Very minor issue.

Last edited by Triksterism : 12-03-16 at 11:13 AM.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » RealUI » Problems & Tweaks