10-10-09, 07:32 AM   #1
uknown2all
A Deviate Faerie Dragon

Question Help My Mic Wont Work In Game!!

my mic wont work in game it works on vent but people are to stupid on how to download it to work lol no offence i had truble at first to. i think its a add on does any one know some add ons that could cause this problem or any info will help please!!!
THANK U
10-10-09, 07:45 AM   #2
Petrah
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Temporarily rename your Interface and WTF folders and then log into the game. If your mic still does not work, you will need to post your issue here.
10-10-09, 08:31 AM   #3
ShadowProwler420
A Flamescale Wyrmkin

I think all you need to do is change the setting from 'System Default' to 'Microphone ([insert name of audio hardware here])'. I remember having the same issue, and once I changed that setting it was all good.
10-10-09, 12:51 PM   #4
Yhor
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Originally Posted by ShadowProwler420 View Post
I think all you need to do is change the setting from 'System Default' to 'Microphone ([insert name of audio hardware here])'. I remember having the same issue, and once I changed that setting it was all good.
/agree

I've had this issue before before too. I really hated voice chat; I would rather get a .
10-11-09, 11:06 AM   #5
Petrah
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Yhor View Post

^ That ^. Is SO snagged!
10-12-09, 10:08 AM   #6
uknown2all
A Deviate Faerie Dragon

Question

ok igot wat u said but were do i change those setting in game or in C:\Program Files\World of Warcraft. not positive were i looked around a little and didnt see it

o also i got it to work in game now but it dosnt work somtimes and i hade to change the push to talk key from` to ctrl and its weard cause wene i speck on it it has the name of the charicter i was prevesuly on not my curnt charicter.

Last edited by uknown2all : 10-12-09 at 10:10 AM.
10-22-09, 12:50 PM   #7
uknown2all
A Deviate Faerie Dragon

ok i basicly figured out the semtyms it works only some times and i guess it works on the first charicter i go on but not the next havent fully tested this its just a hypothisis.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Help My Mic Wont Work In Game!!